Friend plans not showing in MDE

mrsdoubie

Mouseketeer
My bestie and I travel to Disney a lot and we have our MDE set to show all plans even if we aren’t going together. We like to live vicariously through each other. 😂 Anyway all of a sudden she can still see all my plans but I can’t see any of hers. She’s deleted me and added me back, we both have “share all plans” checked and cannot figure this out.

Has anyone had this issue? What did you do to fix it?

Are you viewing directly from the app or via a web browser? Is it the same in both places? If just the app, delete and reinstall the app to try. If the browser, try to clear history/cookies.

There are times an update caused errors with mine and I had to do one of the above.

We had various issues when setting up our MDE information for a multi-family trip a couple of years ago. Even though everyone appeared to setup things correctly, some features didn't work or all of the information didn't display. We called Disney and the phone person was very helpful in getting everything to work. They really weren't sure why it was messed up but there tends to be a lot of IT issues with the various Disney applications. Calling would be my suggestion so then you don't have a waste a lot or your time trying to figure it out. The phone person was apparently able to see things we couldn't and everything worked correctly after that.

Last edited:
I agree with _19disnA. Call for help. One friend wouldn't show up on my shared plans, neither would DD. I called and the tech was able to connect all of us. He was great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter