Friend visiting but can’t ride the rides

Cjtigger

Mouseketeer
our dear friend can’t do most of the rides at the two parks but wants to come with us. Can she wait in line with us ( so we can spend time together) but duck out before the actual ride?

She can’t do projection, spin or go upside down. What rides can she do?

Yes, everyone can go through the line. She’ll just ask the team members where the exit is.

I think the only coaster that goes properly upside down is Hulk. Rip Ride Rockit feels like it has a proper upside down, but it doesn’t actually do it. So it depends on exactly how sensitive she is. I don’t think mummy does any of that. Gringotts and forbidden journey have screens. As do many other rides.

ET ride, the small coaster in IOA’s potter area. Rides in the Suess area, though cat in hat does spin a little. If she does not mind heights, the tower ride near Spider-Man ride.

And yes, any ride she chooses not to do, at the loading area, all she has to do is ask for the exit. They will show her and sometimes will walk her to the exit.

Plus, there are shows she can see with you too.

Two of the water rides are also possibilities, along with the Hogwarts Express.

I have extreme motion sickness, this is why I am not a fan of US and IOA, there is almost nothing I can do at either park. Even that stupid Cat in the Hat ride where you are sitting on a couch spins around so fast it gave me a major headache. I prefer Disney because I can do almost everything there. But I have been to US/IOA with my family and survived. Walking around, seeing the sites, eating, etc can all be fun.

There are so many options at all the Parks.
MK has the dark rides, including Small World in Fantasyland. There's also the River Boat and Jungle Cruise. Along with People Mover and Carousel of Progress and Hall of the Presidents.
HS has the shows.
AK has the wonderful Safari Ride plus all the shows
And then EPCOT.....So much to see and do. Living in the Land Boat ride is wonderful. And you've all the Countries that you can visit. The Boat ride in Mexico is OK. But there's the American Adventure at the America Pavilion.

And there's always taking a Monorail tour of the 3 Hotels along the monorail route.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter