Friendly Pirates Team - 10:30 EST (S-W)

Originally Posted by swimmingneno
ill go first, then mouse, then you, then whoever else shows up!

Then how is llama going in front of me.. I am usually not a complainer but your confusing me to much..

Originally Posted by swimmingneno
ill go first, then mouse, then you, then whoever else shows up!

Then how is llama going in front of me.. I am usually not a complainer but your confusing me to much..

im confused now too rofl.. i thought you were not playing with us anymore, so i put llama in line, but now that you are, your infront of llama and he is third.

im confused now too rofl.. i thought you were not playing with us anymore, so i put llama in line, but now that you are, your infront of llama and he is third.

I'm 5th in line and she's 32nd, so I'm probably going to be there before her. - crosses fingers -

I think we should meet in s-w next time because that's what it says on top of the thread.

I'm sorry guys please don't be mad, I'm just playing with a few others for a few games. I will help everyone though when I can.

llama go before me i have to go for about 10 minutes but llama take my place ill go third!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter