Friends & Family Discount for Orange Lake Resort, Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza, and More

I'm trying to book holiday inn Muskegon harbor Michigan

You may have to look at this website in its typical form to see my signature with the booking link. I don't know of a way to use the Holiday Inn app and search for the friends and family rate. Sometimes it is frustrating to not have the same access to websites on smartphones! Hope you are able to get to the link.

Do I get points for IGH if I use the F&F discount

I'm not Shelby, but I can answer this question. The answer is no points, but as a long term Priority Club member, I have found that most of the time the rate is discounted enough that I'm more than happy to give up the points. JMHO, but that's been my experience. :)

I'm not Shelby, but I can answer this question. The answer is no points, but as a long term Priority Club member, I have found that most of the time the rate is discounted enough that I'm more than happy to give up the points. JMHO, but that's been my experience. :)

Horseshowmom is correct. Although it is no longer Priority Club, but now IHG rewards. :) Check what the going rate is for the room vs. the F&F and make a decision as to if points are important or not. For what it is worth, most hotels will honor the benefits for those IHG rewards point holders at the specific level regardless. So, include the number in the reservation anyway. Of course those benefits are subject to availability and entirely dependent on the level the cardholder has achieved.

Hope that helps clear up any confusion.

Horseshowmom is correct. Although it is no longer Priority Club, but now IHG rewards. :) Check what the going rate is for the room vs. the F&F and make a decision as to if points are important or not. For what it is worth, most hotels will honor the benefits for those IHG rewards point holders at the specific level regardless. So, include the number in the reservation anyway. Of course those benefits are subject to availability and entirely dependent on the level the cardholder has achieved.

Hope that helps clear up any confusion.

I noticed that when I recently made a reservation for an upcoming trip. This is the first time in a long time that the F&F rate wasn't the cheapest so I did go ahead and book with my Priority Club number (or IHG Rewards now).

Are they going to send out new membership cards? Apparently, the membership number stays the same? I haven't gotten anything by mail or email about it - just found out when I made the reservation.

I noticed that when I recently made a reservation for an upcoming trip. This is the first time in a long time that the F&F rate wasn't the cheapest so I did go ahead and book with my Priority Club number (or IHG Rewards now).

Are they going to send out new membership cards? Apparently, the membership number stays the same? I haven't gotten anything by mail or email about it - just found out when I made the reservation.

Yes, if you already haven't gotten a card, you should be getting a new one very soon. Everything does stay the same as far as numbers go, but there are some new well-deserved benefits for members. I would request a new card if you don't see one soon. Just visit your account on the IHG Rewards site to contact someone. Definitely get those points! They never expire and can be used for nearly anything you want.

Hi Shelby! I just wanted to thank you for putting your F&F discount out there for us. We used it for 3 nights at the Staybridge in Orlando, this week. It saved us about $60!

If anyone has any questions about Staybridge- Lake Buena Vista, I can try and help!

Hi Shelby! I just wanted to thank you for putting your F&F discount out there for us. We used it for 3 nights at the Staybridge in Orlando, this week. It saved us about $60!

If anyone has any questions about Staybridge- Lake Buena Vista, I can try and help!

Absolutely love Staybridge Suites! Glad you enjoyed your stay! :)

Hi! could anyone help me? Im looking for a way to get a discount on a bedroom villa at Orange lake. I have a custom personalization business and would be willing to trade custom work for a code?

Another question. Do we pay in advance? Or like Normal when we arrive

You only use friends and family when you're sure you're going and know exactly when. You pay in advance and I believe its non-refundable/non-changeable.

Hi! could anyone help me? Im looking for a way to get a discount on a bedroom villa at Orange lake. I have a custom personalization business and would be willing to trade custom work for a code?

Well, for the "code" for which this thread refers, you won't need to trade anything, and I'm sure any IHC hotel would prefer cash/credit to custom work. To get the friends and family discount, find one of Shelby's (a.k.a., Rupert B Puppenstein) posts (There's one two posts above yours) and click the signature link (I think it says 'Click for Friends and Family'...right under 'Shelby') and you've got it.

I saw the link and the prices are the same as they are on the web. So I figured there was a code or something you had to put in to get the actual discount.

Never mind! I couldn't see it on my phone! I see it now and the rate is a lot cheaper! Does anyone know if we need to have the voucher signed and also the phone number of our "Friend".. I read that somewhere....

I saw the link and the prices are the same as they are on the web. So I figured there was a code or something you had to put in to get the actual discount.

Never mind! I couldn't see it on my phone! I see it now and the rate is a lot cheaper! Does anyone know if we need to have the voucher signed and also the phone number of our "Friend".. I read that somewhere....

The last I used it, and it was a couple of years ago, you only had to print the name (no number, signature, etc.)...and I think the name is even preprinted. And remember, its a pay up front, no refunds/changes rate.

Hello Shelby,
Just wanted to make sure this discount was still good to use. It has come in handy many times in the past.

Thanks

Hello Shelby,
Just wanted to make sure this discount was still good to use. It has come in handy many times in the past.

Thanks

I would think it would be. Quick way to find out is to try making a reservation...if you can get the rates online, they'll be honored.

Are there any discount codes for hiexpress San Diego, CA? April 2014.

Tricia
Welcome to the DIS Trish! Go back one page and find Shelby's post. The link to the discount is in his signature at the bottom of his post.

Thank you Shelby, found a great rate for our stay in Niagra Falls in July. Appreciate you offering it, saving me money is much appreciated. At least $30 off the best rate I could otherwise find.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter