Friends of Bill W.

QueenBeeMB

Let's talk crafts!
Hello fellow DISers!
Although I have been to WDW a handful of times, I have never sought out a Friends of Bill W/AA Meeting. Other than the standard online listing of meetings in the area, is anyone aware of meetings ON property? We wont have a car with us, and DSO would have to Uber/Lyft off property to a meeting she finds listed on line. This can be tough as with COVID some online listings have not been updated to reflect in person/zoom or hybrids and restrictions. I know meetings are common on cruises, and in Anaheim everything is so close it's a lot easier to get to one. Never tried at WDW and hoping for some tips/suggestions. TIA! :donald::maleficen

I've gone with a friend who had this same question. He used to go to a church over in Celebration, FL because we couldn't find any Disney property. I wish I knew the church's name, but I don't—best of luck with your search.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter