Friendship Rocks on the Magic?

MIAMouseketeer

DIS Veteran
We are going on the Magic in a little over 2 weeks. A friend told us about Friendship Rocks on the last day, but they went several years ago. Is this something they still do?

It was done on our late October/early November cruise this past fall, yes.

ETA: This was specifically on the Magic.

Last edited:
We can confirm that friendship rocks was on the Magic for this fall’s WBTA. We also had it on the Wonder for the EBPC in 2012. It is usually something done on the longer cruises, or those with a higher number of sea days, what I understand.

One cruise that was long enough did not have it. I asked my son because I didn’t recall them doing it on the Magic for the 12 night Norway/Iceland/Scotland cruise. He confirmed they did not but that was like 3 years ago so our recall on that may not be accurate.

Is this a show? Leaving on the Magic a week from tomorrow and now I’m curious.

It’s a quick little show that everyone’s kids that went to the kids club can do. All the kids get a T-shirt and get up on the stage with a few characters and sing a song in the Walt Disney theater.

Thanks everyone. This will be our 4th cruise and we never had this before. I’m looking forward to it.

As others have said it is an activity as part of the Oceaneers Club and Lab that takes place at the end of the cruise on the Magic and Wonder (usually on longer cruises)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter