From Bagnolet to DLP

Mila

Earning My Ears
Hello,
I am sure someone has asked this before, but I couldn't find an answer so far.
First of all, I am Mila, I am 22 and I live in London.
In 2 weekends my fiance and I are going to DLP, I booked over the DLP website and we are doing 2 days 1 night at the Santa Fe, all is good.
Due to the fact that we both have time-intensive jobs (and not too much money), we have decided to take the coach to Paris (at night) and then the coach back to London (also at night).
The coach leaves us at 6:45 am in the Eurolines coach station in Bagnolet (which apparently is east) and my question is: how do I get from there to Marnes la Vallee (DLP)??
We don't speak a word of french and we don't really want to arrive without having a clue on how to get to our destination.
Thank you very much, I am so looking forward to this since I am a huge Disney fan and these are our only vacations for this summer (I know pretty short vacations but well...),
Mila

Hi Mila and welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:
We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, posting guidelines can be found here and details regarding help on signatures here

I wonder if the bus station is near a Metro station? It may then be possible to manage to get onto the Marne-la-Vallee Chessy - RER line.

Have you tried Euroline regarding onward travel to DLP? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter