From best to worst???

Wow, I think I'm the only one that has this rating, but for DBF and I it's:

1) Epcot
2) DHS
3) AK
4) MK

I wouldn't say it's the best or worst, just most favourite to least favourite. I wouldn't say any of the parks are WORST than the other, it's all a matter of opinion.

Wow, I think I'm the only one that has this rating, but for DBF and I it's:

1) Epcot
2) DHS
3) AK
4) MK

I wouldn't say it's the best or worst, just most favourite to least favourite. I wouldn't say any of the parks are WORST than the other, it's all a matter of opinion.

Wow, Magc Kingdom at the bottom! And there are people who think MK is Disney.

This question got me thinking. If I could only go to one park ever again, which would it be. And this highlighted that what I love so much about DisneyWorld is having 4 park choices. Each park is unique and offers events or attractions that make it special. If I had to pick just one...I don't know that I could.

Epcot - Love World Showcase, 2nd favorite ride - Soarin'. Great events like the F&W festival, Candelight Processional, etc.

HS -Favorite ride - ToT. Haven't been on TSM yet, but looking forward to it. There's something special about Walt Disney - One Man's Dream.

MK - Favorite parade - Main Street Electrical Parade. Doesn't have either of my top two rides but has LOTS of other great rides. Plus Main Street and the Caste and the music are very sentimental. And Dole Whips. :)

AK - Favorite show - Festival of the Lion King! Cool attractions that include animals like the safari ride and bird show. Nice to just walk around and see the birds and animals.

I too think each park has something unique and different to offer. I love them all! I guess my ranking would be:

MK
HS
EP
AK

Which does not mean I don't like AK or Epcot. Cool thread!

EPCOT
MK
AK (this park is *grossly* UNDER rated, IMHO)
DHS

1. MK (years ago it MGM...when it was MGM.)
2. Epcot
3. DHS
4. AK. if it wasnt for Kilimanjaro Safari, I wouldnt go here.

1. EPCOT
2. AK
3. MK
4. DHS

I feel like my order is a little weird haha compared to most of the other posts... but I like what I like! :goodvibes

I have always gone to all four parks every trip and plan to continue with that because I do have my favorites at all the parks. But if I had to rank them, they would be: 1) Hollywood Studios 2) Magic Kingdom 3) Animal Kingdom 4) EPCOT

That's my ranking for attractions. If food was part of the ranking....EPCOT would jump to #1.

1)MK
2.5)AK
2.5)Epcot
my runner-up for best park changes between AK and Epcot weekly :laughing:

and then way, way, way, way below:
4)DHS

1. Epcot
2 or 3. MK
3 or 2. DHS
4. AK

Starting to really love AK though it took me awhile. And we had a blast last year in DHS with American Idol,animation academy, toy story mania, r n r, etc. :cool1:

1. Magic Kingdom
2. Epcot
3. Hollywood Studios
4. Animal Kingdom (I'd rather go the zoo here in Omaha!!!!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter