From Cast Member to Annual Passholder! Updated 03/14/16

Sounds like some great park time, you were able to hit a lot of rides. The beach looks so nice. It looks like you are adjusting well to the combo of work life and free time, having fun at both. Great pics of you, you are very photogenic!

What a great few days! How far is Cocoa Beach from WDW? Glad you had fun! And that sunset over the MK on the rainy day looked like another gorgeous one.

OMG, I would go crazy in that CM discount store! Did you get any goods? :-)

Love the updates! I want to go to your secret store! Sounds awesome!! Share pics of your deals! Lol

Loved your new video. I'm liking that you're posting the links to them too! Thanks

You really seem to have the best days off - it always looks/sounds like you're having tons of fun! Looks like you're enjoying work too!

The Vlog was great. I haven't been to Flower & Garden in a few years and I miss it, so it was great to see some of the topiaries & booths. And, of course, a general walk around World Showcase is alwyas beautiful! One of these days I will actually log into my youtube account and subscribe (for some reason I'm never actually logged in), but until then ... thanks for posting the links!

Hi everyone!

It has been a busy past few days here for me! I feel like I haven't slowed down for even a second!

Friday 4/3
I worked from 9:00am-5:30pm so that meant that I had time to go to the Dizmeet Meetup at Magic Kingdom at 8:30pm! It was such a great time! We all went on the Tomorrowland Speedway during Wishes which was really very awesome! We did the Teacups and went on Winnie the Pooh as a group, and a few of us decided to split away for a little and go see Enchanted Tales with Belle. We then hopped onto Haunted Mansion, and we went on Pirates and the Jungle Cruise. We go so much done and had such a fun time!

Saturday 4/4

I worked from 1:15pm-9:00pm so it was a nice day. I got to sleep in a little bit and didn't have to close which was nice! I had a wonderful surprise when one of my Instagram followers from Georgia came up to me and asked if I was "agirlamouseadream" and said she loved my account! Just made my whole day!

Sunday 4/5
Well first I have to say that I hope everyone had a very happy Easter Sunday! My Easter was spent working from 9:45am-9:00pm. Overall it was actually a really nice day at work. I then headed out to the Magic Kingdom right after with coworkers (who needs sleep?!) We had a blast! The first thing we did was stop at the Main Street Bakery and get some Starbucks (nope I don't get tired of Starbucks!) We then headed to Stitch's Great Escape and wondered over to Mine Train and my friend was working at the entrance so he gave us a magical moment and let us go on fast pass! After our first ride we had another magical moment when another cast member told us all that we could ride again!! It was so awesome. All of us then headed over to Enchanted Tales with Belle and I finally got my picture taken with her!
We went and did Haunted Mansion and Big Thunder Mountain and called it a night. It was such a wonderful time!

Monday 4/6

My day off!
I have a new vlog for you guys of my day yesterday at Animal Kingdom with my friends Sonia and Joe. Check it out if you have time!

Animal Kingdom Adventures Vlog

[URL=http://s53.photobucket.com/user/sweetthan349/media/IMG_3069.jpg.html][/URL]

Sounds like another fun day at the parks - and beach. While I love hearing about all that time you get to spend in the parks...it is nice to see that you are taking advantage of other things in FL as well!! The beach looks beautiful! Also - funny Starbucks thing...while I was in FL a few weeks ago....I noticed that they had a new Tiramisu latte? I hoped to try it at the time but didn't have a chance...then I came home to Canada...and sadly...they don't have it here :((( Wah. Back to your story :) I love Frappuccinos. Also that store for CM's sounds amazing...I'm sure it's hard to resist buying one of everything.
I am definitely making an effort to explore outside of the Disney bubble! Cocoa Beach was beautiful and just about an hour and 15 minutes away from Disney. The Tiramisu Latte is very good, I am sorry you didn't get to try it!
Sounds like some great park time, you were able to hit a lot of rides. The beach looks so nice. It looks like you are adjusting well to the combo of work life and free time, having fun at both. Great pics of you, you are very photogenic!
Thank you so much for following along!
What a great few days! How far is Cocoa Beach from WDW? Glad you had fun! And that sunset over the MK on the rainy day looked like another gorgeous one.

OMG, I would go crazy in that CM discount store! Did you get any goods? :-)
Cocoa Beach is about 1 hr and 15 minutes and about 12$ for tolls round trip just a heads up! It was such a fun time!
Love the updates! I want to go to your secret store! Sounds awesome!! Share pics of your deals! Lol
I will take some pictures of my score if I remember! Thanks for reading :)
Another great VLOG Robin!! Looking forward to the next one!!
Thanks so much, I really enjoy doing them!! Next on is up on my channel!
Loved your new video. I'm liking that you're posting the links to them too! Thanks
Thanks so much :)
Great Vlog thanks!
Thank you!
Excited for the blog/vlog!!
Another went up today! Thanks so much!
You really seem to have the best days off - it always looks/sounds like you're having tons of fun! Looks like you're enjoying work too!

The Vlog was great. I haven't been to Flower & Garden in a few years and I miss it, so it was great to see some of the topiaries & booths. And, of course, a general walk around World Showcase is alwyas beautiful! One of these days I will actually log into my youtube account and subscribe (for some reason I'm never actually logged in), but until then ... thanks for posting the links!

I am reallly just trying to make the most of each and every day I have here and not take it for granted. I know how hard people work to save for a trip to Disney World and I am very blessed to have my vacation spot be at my fingers now. Thank you for watching my videos and following along!

I've heard of good things with regards to the Cast Member Discount store - sounds like an great way to get a lot of cool stuff ... and an easy way to spend some money ;)

Sounds like you are having a great time and making the most of your non-work time. Glad to hear you are still enjoying you work!

Sounds like you are having a great experience! Are the Epcot 'You are Here' mugs back in stock yet?

Loved the AK vlog. The safari is my fav AK ride. These vlogs have me really missing my happy place!

Hi Robin,
Just read this whole thread in an hour and am so excited to follow along (aka live through you):sunny::sunny: So excited for you. My DD and I are coming next week for a few days so I will pop in an see if I see you!

Keep having fun!

Haha! We were in DAK on the same day! I'm currently sat at Montréal airport on my way home from our Disney trip. I would've come and said hi while you were at work (we were in Epcot Saturday), but my DF wouldn't have understood! Shame I missed the DisMeet too, but we were at a wedding on Friday. Carry on having a great time though (silly advice, I know you will!) I'll be catching up with your blogs once in back in the UK.

Love following along on your adventure! Started following you on Instagram, wdwfam9! Hope to see you when we will be in EPCOT May 11!

Am loving following your journey!! I also started following you on Instagram (MommatoCharlee) we will definitely be stopping in when we are down in September!!!:jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter