From sexy to BLECH-Y eewwww

OP, I just got done reading that article. They compared past Sexiest Man alive to what they look like now. I was horrified by what my hollywood fantasy man (Val Kilmer) has done to himself! :scared1: He used to be soooooo hot!!!:cloud9: :love: :lovestruc

:cool2: Of course, I look EXACTLY the way I did 20 years ago. :rolleyes1

Can you post Vals's pics, or tell me where I can see them?

Meg Ryan definitely had something done to her lips, and I think her eyes as well. I always thought Melanie Griffith was so pretty, especially in that movie with Matthew Modine and Michael Keaton (I can't remember the name of the movie, sorry).

pacific heights:thumbsup2 Micheal Keaton was the tenant from h*!!....Sf was the backdrop!:thumbsup2

Mickey Rourke was his finest in 9 1/2 Weeks, I loved the soundtrack to that movie...! Boy....the late 80's....:scared1:

How much of that is due to his movie "The Wrestler" I wonder?

If you haven't heard of this, Google it and check out the pictures. He REALLY beefed up for that role (as in REALLY built up his muscle mass).

Wasn't Jan Michael Vincent in a awful car accident which altered his appearance? Or am I thinking of someone else?

I think it is sad that "stars" aren't really allowed to age gracefully. I mean, they could but rarely do they ever.

I think meg ryan would look fine w/o any work done. And yeah, I think did her looks more harm than good with whatever she had done.

I hate to hear that about Jessica lange (as seen on the View by someone). I haven't seen her lately but I have always thought she was one of Hollywood's most beautiful!

I am trying to think of a female who grew old naturally, but I think every female celebrity has had plastic surgery.. LOL

Diane Keaton! She is known for advocating against cosmetic surgery.

Did you see her in "Something's Gotta Give" with Jack Nicholson? I could only dream of looking that good naked NOW, nonetheless when I'm approaching 60...

Mickey Rourke was his finest in 9 1/2 Weeks, I loved the soundtrack to that movie...! Boy....the late 80's....:scared1:

mmmhmmmm...I was the sweetest most innocent 16 year old around, but we saw that movie in the theater twice, and brought props to make us giggle the second time. Bit 'o Honey, plastic "bear" of honey, I think one of my friend's older brothers brought handcuffs....there weren't many people there but us and we were silly.

I think a lot of MR's aging is just genetics. My dad is aging the same way...he was SO good looking (I know that sounds weird, but I could post pictures and you'd agree) when he was young, and was an attractive 30 and 40 year old, but now his face has just dropped. He also has the MR, Nick Nolte and Gary Busey hair style (let's just say he had to be *ordered* by his wife to brush his hair for my wedding!) which doesn't make things better.

Of course, there's also drinking and drugs with MR, and the bumpiness of his skin makes me think that he had horrible acne scarring at some point.

That picture of Meg Ryan is cute! There are some from a year or two ago, when she had just had her lips done, that look terrible, but her lips look fine, just not as thin as they used to be. IMO she looks like a *positive* ad for lip work there, b/c she doesn't (now) look like a duck, it looks natural (though the only person I can think of with that lip line is Michelle Pfieffer, who has always has that "full lips coming out from under" look) if you didn't know of her before. Some of the stills from The Women look scary, but I those might have been filmed well before.

If her face weren't so shiny, she would look much better in that picture.

I think it's got to be scary, being a celebrity. Especially since the line between the eyes can make a man look broody and sexy (Tom Selleck) while it usually makes a woman look angry.

As for Val Kilmer, doesn't he also live in New Mexico? Sunshine can do a number, too. I just had a trip with a bunch of women my age who live in Central Washington, which is basically a desert. Their skin is MUCH more advanced in aging than mine or the other two of us who live in western WA, even though I'm sure they wear sunscreen.

Anyone old enough to remember "Knot's Landing" and Joan Van Ark? Well take a look at this http://lh3.ggpht.com/fisherwy/R1QpXKzeSQI/AAAAAAAALtk/dIFNLfZHfuE/Knots+Landing+actress+Joan+Van+Ark%27s+attempts+to+hold+back+the+years+with+cosmetic+procedures+appears+to+have+backfired%5B6%5D

Talk about your bad plastic surgery. You couldn't pay me to let someone do that to my face!

OMG!! What a shame. I seem to recall the comments back when KL was popular that she was a total control freak perfectionist. How do you look yourself in the mirror after all that horrendous plastic surgery.:scared1:

I think it is a facelift gone bad! The same thing happened to Kenny Rogers! :scared1:

Wasn't Jan Michael Vincent in a awful car accident which altered his appearance? Or am I thinking of someone else?

He was in a motorcycle accident I think....I know he is one hot mess, if he's even alive. He was on some gossip show about 5-10 years ago, and he was drunk and high and who knows what else. I think he was also near bankrupt. Sad.

He was in a motorcycle accident I think....I know he is one hot mess, if he's even alive. He was on some gossip show about 5-10 years ago, and he was drunk and high and who knows what else. I think he was also near bankrupt. Sad.

He was just in another accident in August. He lives in Mississippi now.

I think it is a facelift gone bad! The same thing happened to Kenny Rogers! :scared1:

yep, I saw him a few years again concert.

140666049_feeb883a62.jpg

This is Jocelyn Wildenstein. Imagine if you looked like this!

ihjkhknh.jpg

Or this!

c_weinstein.jpg

The woman above was in trouble for giving bad plastic surgery to people. Looks like she did the same thing to herself!

I think I read somewhere that Rourke, at the height of his acting fame, started boxing.
Yes, he started boxing. He beat up his ex-wife, Carrie Otis a few times. Turned her into a basket case that ruined her modeling career.

I say, he got his karma. :p

I think she would look a hell of a lot better if she just let nature age her. She had natural beauty when she was young, she would be a natural beauty in old age. These Hollywood people have enough money to keep themselves looking good without plastic surgery, IMO.

I am trying to think of a female who grew old naturally, but I think every female celebrity has had plastic surgery.. LOL

Meryl Streep hasn't. She looked absolutely fabulous in The Devil Wears Prada.

And I don't think Helen Mirren has had any done.

Did anyone see Lipstick Jungle, last night? Mary Tyler Moore was on. OMG! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: She looked like the The Joker was standing in the blast of air from a jet plane engine & was blowing the face back & all out of shape.

I used to LOVE MTM. :love: :love: :love: It was so sad to see she had done that to herself, of felt the need to do hat to herself. :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter