Frontier solo mom with 3 kids, will they seat us together?

McMonsters

Mouseketeer
First time flying with Frontier, we’ve done Delta, Southwest and Spirit within the past year and always end up together. What has you recent experience been with Frontier? We usually get split within a row or so since it’s usually 3 seats together, not a big deal for us as long as I have eyes on the kids.

First time flying with Frontier, we’ve done Delta, Southwest and Spirit within the past year and always end up together. What has you recent experience been with Frontier? We usually get split within a row or so since it’s usually 3 seats together, not a big deal for us as long as I have eyes on the kids.
Why not just pay to select your seats? What age are the kids?

Not with kids, but my husband and I were split, and they moved us so we were together - they told us we shouldn't have been split because we were on the same reservation. However, this wasn't on a full flight and I imagine it's up to how generous the gate attendant is feeling, so ymmv.

They will if the there are 4 seats together but they won't ask people to move for you. If it's imprtant to be together, then you have to pay to select seats. I don't think tey don't care that you're a mom with 4 kids flying solo. I have flown several times and when it was me with 1 kid, I have been seated next t my child. When travelling with 3 kids, we have been split 2 and 2.

They will if the there are 4 seats together but they won't ask people to move for you. If it's imprtant to be together, then you have to pay to select seats. I don't think tey don't care that you're a mom with 4 kids flying solo. I have flown several times and when it was me with 1 kid, I have been seated next t my child. When travelling with 3 kids, we have been split 2 and 2.
I should add that checking in at exactly midnight when you're check in time opens gives you a better chance of being assigned seats together. You can also check each day by selecting "select my seat" to see how full the plane is getting and whether there are still areas with 4 open seats. If it starts getting full, yo should pay for seats . My kids are older so we don't care if we get assigned separate seats.

Fly Frontier solo with my 3 minor children to MCO all the time (10+ r/t’s in the last 5 years, both pre and post COVID). On the RARE (once or twice) occasion they had us separated, they have always been able to adjust it. We never pay extra for seats…..

If it’s important that you can see all your kids/sit together I’d pay the upgrade to select a seat. If it’s just a preference that you sit near each other, but you’re okay if that doesn’t happen. I’d stick with the current tickets you have and just hope for the best. Even if 95% of the time families can sit near each other, you never know if you’ll be part of the unlucky 5%.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter