Frontier/Spirit Luggage

MarBee

DIS Veteran
I know I’ve read some discussions on here about the best under the seat luggage for Frontier/Spirit flights (I believe at one point Costco was having a sale on them??), but I can’t find those discussions for the life of me.

I have some upcoming trips on these airlines and don’t want to pay for luggage. In the past I’ve used an old school bag, but I’m looking to upgrade a little.

I want a bag that will 1) fit under the seat 2) maximize my space 3) be easy to carry 4) not break the bank to buy.

Any suggestions are welcome :)

boarding blue sells a lot of different ones but they can be on the pricier side. We have 2 different boarding blue bags.

My other bags I use on Spirit are a pottery barn kids large Fairfax backpack. Its a perfect size, holds a ton and easy to carry on the back.
My other bag is a EverModa xtra large tote with a zipper top from Amazon. You can find several patterns under $20.

Here are a few pics I posted on another thread. The one is my daughter with her pottery barn backpack and a rolling boarding blue bag. The other is my EverModa tote. We have packed for 4 days in our bags. I also bring a travel size Tide in case I need to wash. The other pic is my daughters clothes in a travel space bag. That is many many clothes. In addition to that, we were able to put her ears, shoes, a quart size of toiletries and my Brita that I always take to the parks.

O3Z8lop.jpg

eCYUd4Y.jpg

n4b00kU.jpg

My absolute favorite is my Vera Bradley Weekender. It has fit under the seat for every Frontier flight I’ve had but still fits plenty of stuff and is comfy to carry. I always buy the old patterns so usually get them for half off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter