Frozen Ever After broken down

That's not the actual wait to ride. What that means is that it is 25 minutes until the ride breaks down again.

Yes, me too. I will be chuckling on this all day and probably will forever call the wait time the time til next breakdown!

There is a video on YouTube of Frozen with the first Olaf and the Anna and Kristoff scene partially inoperative. It definitely takes away from the experience (particularly that first Olaf, which is really quite remarkable in my opinion). These animatronics are astonishingly good, at least on the video, and it stands to reason that Disney will want everyone to see the ride at its best and thus finish the cycle and shut it down when animatronics need to be reset. Side note- I think these animatronics are better than those at Shanghai's Pirates ride. Much more lifelike and fluid.

Agreed. It seems like the many videos I've watched of the ride have some scenes not working at 100%. And it seems to vary.

Of course it's breaking down besides putting new decorations in there they didn't do anything. That ride is almost 30 years old

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter