• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Frozen Ever After FP+ tip....

Help, we will be there the 18th-24th, we will be at Epcot on the 19th, do I have to book our fake reservation for 12th-19th? or just for the 12th and that will open all the days after? We only have 4 day park hopper, or will it only open 4 days after the 12th? If it only opens it for 4 days, because of my tickets than I should book my fake reservation for the 16th?
Let's take this offline, I'll PM you

I have gotten up at exactly 7am - two days in a row- and FEA is not available exactly when that date opens up. I have tried going as few on one FP-and nothing. This is a crock.

We got lucky with FEA. My mom, myself, and twin daughters will be riding FEA and my husband and sis will be riding Soarin (I will too through rider swap!). We did FP for Epcot at 60+3 and there were VERY few FP left for Frozen. We got a 7pm time. I think it helped that we were looking for 4 and not 6. After hearing stories, I thought we were going to be outta luck. Everything else was a breeze to get. I wonder if they are purposely limiting the number of FEA Fastpasses AND not allowing any before 11am since the ride keeps having issues? It seemed like the FP were easier to come by at the beginning of summer and now have gotten more difficult to get.

I am looking for a Frozen FP anytime from Aug 22 through Sep 2nd and no luck everyday even though I get up at 7 AM daily. I find it comical that none are available for the regular ticket holders and season pass holders. Any tips for this other than getting lucky? Party of 4. Thanks

Just spotted a 7:55pm FP+ for 2 on 9/21. I let it go because we have a conflicting ADR, but someone else might want it.

Just spotted a 7:55pm FP+ for 2 on 9/21. I let it go because we have a conflicting ADR, but someone else might want it.
Thanks! I saw it and it's one of my Epcot days but I have an earlier time and am hoping to snag a TT after I use mine. Almost took it though but I stuck with what i have. Nice to see one pop up. There's hope.

I just grabbed mid-afternoon FPs for 2 people for FEA on 9/21. So keep checking regularly, folks.

I was able to switch mine from 5:25 to 4:15 on 9/19. I haven't been checking more than once a day, so I was surprised to see it.

I'll add that I've only been checking two or at most three times a day, but some days just once or not at all. So there's a good deal of luck involved, but it's not as though you need to sit at your keyboard checking every half hour.

Today and the next few days may be a good time as some people will juggle their schedules due to the parade changes.

I've spent way too much time trying to find just one on the evening of Sept. 20 or anytime on Sept. 21 and haven't had any luck.

I plan to keep trying for another couple of days before taking a break from the hunt. If nothing else, I'll try it at rope drop.

Stupid question here... Do you have to leave one of your three FP+ selections "open" to be able to check for additional FPs? I haven't been able to figure out any other way to "check"...

First trip for us with the new FP system and it's got a bit of a learning curve...

Stupid question here... Do you have to leave one of your three FP+ selections "open" to be able to check for additional FPs? I haven't been able to figure out any other way to "check"...

First trip for us with the new FP system and it's got a bit of a learning curve...
Just begin the process of modifying an existing FP+ but don't actually change it. Make sure the one you pick is in the right park, and if you're looking for a tier 1 attraction, the one you pick to modify must also be tier 1.

Just begin the process of modifying an existing FP+ but don't actually change it. Make sure the one you pick is in the right park, and if you're looking for a tier 1 attraction, the one you pick to modify must also be tier 1.

See... Said it was a stupid question. Modify, huh, who knew. Thanks GaryDis. Not sure how anyone is able to plan and enjoy a trip without using the DISboards. It's a lifesaver.

Another tip I employ (especially trying to get a hard to get fp I really want, is to check the availability of my other fps. For example, I got the earliest FEA possible when my 60 days opened up and that was at 2:40. Then I went in and filled the spaces before with Spaceship Earth and Mission Space because I'm hoping to get a TT fp after I tap my band at FEA. Personally, I don't think you actually need any of the tier 2 fps except maybe the meet and greet, and if you have a Disney Visa, you don't need that; I just got them because I could. Regardless, when I go to search for FEA, I move my other 2 fps out of the way of the time frame I'm searching for. I checked both of the tier 2 fps, and there was a lot of availability around the time I currently have them, so I cancelled them. That left me free to try to move my FEA fp up. If I hadn't done that, the 1:40 time would not have shown up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter