Frozen Margaritas in Epcot- have they changed?

cheryl.UK

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

I bought a frozen Margarita from the stand in Mexico yesterday and it tasted really strange. I buy them every year and really look forward to them but this year it tasted off somehow. It was kind of bitter. Has anyone else had one recently and how did it taste to you? I'm going to be really upset if they have changed the recipe lol.

Was your margarita made with tequila or mezcal? I love tequila, but mezcal tastes dicernably different to me and has a fragrance that is not to my liking as well. Just one hypothesis.

It was just the frozen Fiesta margarita from the booth outside the building. We always get one to walk around the world with. They are usually fruity/sweet/sour and yummy but this was bitter and had no fruit taste at all.

I got one there about three weeks ago and didn't love it. Ended up getting a daquiri in America and it had so much more flavor to it. Even the blood orange mimosa (morroco maybe?) was so much better in taste.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter