Frozen merchandise-I give up

StitchyPoo81 said:
Go online to Kohls and they have lots of Frozen stuff plus if you have a kohl's card you can get 30% off and free shipping

savebig30 is 30%
and
ship4free is free shipping

I saw a lot in our store today too

Target had Frozen two-pocket folders, spiral notebooks, and I saw an Olaf. We didn't get any since DD preferred the items with cats and dogs on them. I also saw some Frozen tees at Justice stores.

OK...I haven't really been trying for long, but I really thought that by the time we went to Disney, all of this shortage nonsense would be over!!! Now my trip is 2 weeks away, and I still don't have an Elsa doll for my daughter. I was planning to have A & E dolls, and give them to her while we were at Disney. Or to buy them for her in the park...but if they don't have them there, bringing them works fine, too. We have found an Elsa dress and an Anna plush doll at the Disney store...but so far, no Elsa.

Anyone have any advice on finding one? Or has anyone seen one recently at the park? We will be there the week of Sept. 14th.

(the doll I'm looking for is the plush doll that is about 21 inches)

Thanks!

OK...I haven't really been trying for long, but I really thought that by the time we went to Disney, all of this shortage nonsense would be over!!! Now my trip is 2 weeks away, and I still don't have an Elsa doll for my daughter. I was planning to have A & E dolls, and give them to her while we were at Disney. Or to buy them for her in the park...but if they don't have them there, bringing them works fine, too. We have found an Elsa dress and an Anna plush doll at the Disney store...but so far, no Elsa.

Anyone have any advice on finding one? Or has anyone seen one recently at the park? We will be there the week of Sept. 14th.

Thanks!

There is an Elsa plush on Zulily today.

There's a reversible Anna/Elsa plush doll that may be a little smaller, it's for sale at the parks for $32 and online at amazon for $40+

Stuffed Olafs, Anna and Elsa Outfits, PJs, Tees for kids and adults. Got my guy some cute footies and a stuffed talking Olaf! :cool1: (Edited to remove referral link after I saw rules on budget board).

If anyone is still looking for animator dolls, dresses, etc. the Disney Store has a TON of stuff listed right now. I received an email from them this morning and went to look and everything is in stock right now. I haven't looked lately so some of this might not be new, but there is a bunch of stuff up there I hadn't seen before. :)

OK...I haven't really been trying for long, but I really thought that by the time we went to Disney, all of this shortage nonsense would be over!!! Now my trip is 2 weeks away, and I still don't have an Elsa doll for my daughter. I was planning to have A & E dolls, and give them to her while we were at Disney. Or to buy them for her in the park...but if they don't have them there, bringing them works fine, too. We have found an Elsa dress and an Anna plush doll at the Disney store...but so far, no Elsa. Anyone have any advice on finding one? Or has anyone seen one recently at the park? We will be there the week of Sept. 14th. (the doll I'm looking for is the plush doll that is about 21 inches) Thanks!

I don't remember if they had the 21" one, but they had plenty of Frozen dolls at Wandering Oakens Trading Post in HS and at World of Disney in DTD two weeks ago. I know they had Anna and Elsa separate, as well as the plush that converts into both sisters.

Thanks!

There is an Elsa plush that says it's 20" on the Disney Store site right now, and it says it's in stock.

Disneystore.com just stocked a TON of Frozen stuff yesterday. They have everything - plush Anna, Elsa, Olaf, Kristoff, and Sven in multiple sizes. They have the barbie style Elsa, Anna, Kristoff and singing Elsa. I was especially excited that they had the animator dolls again so I was able to purchase Elsa, Anna and Kristoff.

There are some sketchbook ornaments left Olaf and personalizable Elsa but they have already sold out of the other 2 Elsa ornaments and the Anna ones.

I snagged an Elsa one yesterday with my Animator Doll purchase but when I went back to get the Anna one today it is gone.

They had some really cool stuff that didn't even last past 6am yesterday - Alex and Ani bracelets of Elsa and Anna and a really nice snowglobe. Unfortunately they were sold off by 6am. Could still see them on the site but couldn't buy them but now they are not even shown on the site they went that fast.

Anyway hopefully they will have another mass restock in the next few months leading up to Christmas.

Tons of stuff at JC Penney when I went yesterday. Clothes, Dolls, etc. there was a sign up that a customer could not buy more than two of any one Frozen item...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter