Frozen merchandise-I give up

About a dozen Elsa and Anna dresses at the Target near the Pentagon in Virginia right now. The one at Potomac Yards.

Has anyone actually found the Thermos food and drink containers in store? I ordered one from Amazon but it says it could be as late as December before I get it :( and I really want the food container without paying someone who bought it to make a fortune off me. I check toys r us occasionally to see if it was on their truck... but i have not found another store that carries this print... TIA

That is one hard to find item. I've been stalking stores and websites (other than ebay) with NO luck. The toys r us stores by me haven't seen them since the initial delivery at the end of June. And I too ordered one from Amazon with the 2-5 months delivery time :( I don't know where people are getting them from!!!

There is a facebook page that's called Disney Garage Sale that has the lunchbox and I think thermos all of the time. Of course some of the people charge a lot more than they should, but that might be an option.

There is a facebook page that's called Disney Garage Sale that has the lunchbox and I think thermos all of the time. Of course some of the people charge a lot more than they should, but that might be an option.

The lunchbox was on the website for two days. I noticed that if I check the site every morning there is more/different merchandise than the day before but if I wait until about lunch to buy it has already sold out . So when I see something I want on the disney store site I try not to hesitate and just go for it.

The lunchbox was on the website for two days. I noticed that if I check the site every morning there is more/different merchandise than the day before but if I wait until about lunch to buy it has already sold out . So when I see something I want on the disney store site I try not to hesitate and just go for it.

That's a good tip! I haven't been checking as much lately because I mostly purchased everything I was looking for, but I did notice a couple of mornings when I checked it there was a lot more merch than they've had in the past.

I've seen several Anna and Elsa dolls at Target and Walmart lately, and ToysRUs had a pretty decent selection as well. Maybe the drought is ending. :)

Does anyone have the DS Elsa dress? How is the quality?

We have it. We have almost every DS dress. ;)

The Elsa dress from the DS is incomparable in quality to the Target-style Elsa dresses. It's super high quality- really well made, and the materials don't feel cheap at all- and ours is VERY loved, and no rips/tears/etc.

We are very happy with the dress. :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Kristoff Animator Doll is available on Disneystore.com. Just came up around 5am. I have been stalking the Disneystore.com site for months trying to get the 3 animator dolls.

I FINALLY managed to snag Kristoff today. :dance3:

Now if they will just put more Anna and Elsa dolls out I might be able to get them one day too.

Kristoff Animator Doll is available on Disneystore.com. Just came up around 5am. I have been stalking the Disneystore.com site for months trying to get the 3 animator dolls.

I FINALLY managed to snag Kristoff today. :dance3:

Now if they will just put more Anna and Elsa dolls out I might be able to get them one day too.

They had them at my Disney Store the other day so stay hopeful!

For those of you who stalk DS online... have you seen the sisters 2 pack of classic 12 in barbie type dolls? I want to get my daughter that pack but Idk if they still come in that pack together of if I should buy them individually... I've passed on Elsa twice now and don't want to pass again if I can't buy them together...

ALSO singing Elsa on DS online and the Elsa shoe ornament. ...

Singing Elsa, Plush Elsa, and Shoe ornament all available on DS online this am!

Does anyone know how to make Singing Elsa and Anna STOP singing?! If you move a muscle in their vicinity, they go to town!! :rotfl2:

Our Disney Store has Anna dresses in stock, they aren't as popular. They also had the Anna coronation dress a while back, but it's $90 and isn't what DD really wants. I passed. Then they had Elsa (got a shipment of about 30) and DH was there at TDS when they wheeled the rack out. I decided to pass (we don't need it until April 2015) and wait for another bit of good luck. I know other Mamas were probably more desperate for them and may have needed them sooner.

My sister found a talking Olaf plush at Target and got it for DD. It's cute, but I'm not a fan of stuffed animals. They are taking over our house. Grateful, nonetheless!

Haven't read the whole thread-

Just wanted to let you know in case you didn't yet but Costco had Elsa dress for 18$ and it came with her wig- I think its 4-6x and its really pretty cute!!! (Got one for DD)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter