Frozen merchandise-I give up

Anyone know what's in the parks now? I assume they will have a ton of stuff at DHS once the Frozen Summer event begins.

They have Anna Coronation dresses and the topsy turvy doll. I think those and the parks Elsa dress are the most popular probably.

We were there 2 weeks ago and the Anna Coronation dress was at Sir Mickeys but only in size XXS. The dress and Elsa dress were both available to purchase at the Bib Bob Boutique w an appointment. They had a range of sizes available in both dresses but a limit of one per costumer. Sir Mickeys had a ton of frozen merchandise. Dolls, crowns, assc. But no plush : (

You can order the Frozen Funtainer thermos on Amazon right now. It won't ship for a couple of weeks though. We love these! My DD wanted it for school.

Says it's sold out still. Guess I missed it again....

:( It was just there less than 10 minutes ago. :( Keep checking. The other day they were in stock around 2 AM and sold out by 5 when I woke up. I randomly checked the page in the afternoon and they were back in stock and I was able to grab one. It seems the same thing just happened today.

They have been restocking more frequently. They restock at 3AM EST. I think since the Frozen Summer Event will be happening- they probably are getting a huge shipments. Fingers crossed?

:( It was just there less than 10 minutes ago. :( Keep checking. The other day they were in stock around 2 AM and sold out by 5 when I woke up. I randomly checked the page in the afternoon and they were back in stock and I was able to grab one. It seems the same thing just happened today.
I will. I bought the set of figurines to put on my daughters birthday cake, a towel and a poster but she really loves those plush dolls. She has a few that are the same size as her (she's going to be five) that she absolutely loves ❤️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter