Frozen merchandise-I give up

For anyone still looking I Just got back from Below Five and they had the Tin lunch boxes 2 designs to choose from, stickers and really beautiful Tee shirts, note pads and snow globes it was going fast :goodvibes

Hi. I just wanted to say that they have Anna and Elsa dresses at Chasing Fireflys. Hope i helped. Just go to their site,click on costumes,then girls costumes,and finally disney costumes

Disclaimer: I haven't read the whole thread. My DD11 is out of the Frozen dress up/doll stage, but while at toys r us the other today unnoticed that had a lot more merchandise than target.

Hoping this is allowed...Assuming the the requests are reasonable and I would get reimbursed for product/shipping (not up selling. Just cost of item) I can go to toys r us next week and see if I can find what you are after. Feel free to pm me. I live in the San Antonio, TX area.

I just remember how hard it was to track down things when my DD was Enamored with princesses and would love for all your little ones to be happy.

Anyway, happy 4th of July!

Our Disney store had a ton of Frozen stuff in today. No Elsa dress, but they had both the Anna regular and Anna coronation dresses in all sizes,; plush singing, and toddler Elsa dolls, nightgowns, Anna dolls of several kinds, Kristoff Dolls, Olaf stuff etc. It was the most I've seen in the store since before Christmas. We were there tonight too, not first thing in the morning.

I scored the Frozen playset with Elsa, Anna, Sven, Kristoff, Hans, and Olaf onboard the Disney Dream and it was tax free. Disney store online has the singing olaf, the fingerpuppets, and the olaf plush for those of you looking for your little boys. I feel like the boys are being a little overlooked in the frozen craze. My son adores Olaf!

I was shocked to walk in our DS and see the Anna coronation dresses! I was so excited to get one for DD and the look on her face was priceless!

Is the restocking on DS.com done on certain days or just at random? And when it's done, does it always seem to be ar 3am? What time zone??

Thanks! :thumbsup2

Is the restocking on DS.com done on certain days or just at random? And when it's done, does it always seem to be ar 3am? What time zone??

They tend to restock almost daily lately with at least a few things and usually around 3:15 am EST.

Elsa dresses and tiaras are in stock now on Disneystore.com!!

Yay I got one at 5:45am! Couldn't believe it. My oldest daughter will be so happy she has been waiting for one since December. We are going to WDW in 79 days so glad she will have her Elsa dress.

Just checked website again and they are sold out.

I don't know how my friend found out, but she gave me a list of updates with times like 3:12am, 5:03am, 6:28am ect. Disneystore.com update its inventory daily, always after 3 am EST and it can happens in multiple times. I used to think it's on Tuesdays but no.

If you have an older DD I got my almost 13 year old Frozen and Brave socks at Hot Topic. They also had t-shirts and tanks but my DD didn't care for any of them. I also found Frozen shopping type bags at the dollar spot at target this week.

I managed to buy a Frozen Backpack while we were on holiday in the UK and Europe back in May. I got a full size backpack for DD5. She needs a full size on for school in September and I was able to find one while at the Paris Disneyland park. I go a package of underwear while visiting the Disney store in York. I have managed to find a couple of T-shirts while at walmart and sears.

Just left the Target in Lemont, IL and they had Anna and Elsa dresses. Also, Olaf & Sven talking plush. Cute!

I'm in myrtle beach and the Del Sol stores at Broadway at the Beach and Barefoot Landing have Anna and Elsa tee shirts

Has anyone actually found the Thermos food and drink containers in store? I ordered one from Amazon but it says it could be as late as December before I get it :( and I really want the food container without paying someone who bought it to make a fortune off me. I check toys r us occasionally to see if it was on their truck... but i have not found another store that carries this print... TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter