Frozen merchandise-I give up

Thanks! I was able to get some back packs and lunch bags for my girls. They want them for kindergarten in the fall and it's one thing checked off my list!

The Anna dress and the Mini Doll set are sold out on the Disney store site but there are several things still available like the Anna plush, Anna classic doll, the new Olaf things, stationary set, etc. :)

I just got the Elsa dress in the mail today, after ordering it off of the link from the Halloween store posted a few pages back. On a fluke, I saw an Anna dress at Target. It was the last one and I haven't seen one since.

The dresses are made so cheaply. I can't believe there is a supply issue with these. I'm glad I didn't have to pay over $25, and my daughter is over the moon excited, though! :)

I just got the Elsa dress in the mail today, after ordering it off of the link from the Halloween store posted a few pages back. On a fluke, I saw an Anna dress at Target. It was the last one and I haven't seen one since. The dresses are made so cheaply. I can't believe there is a supply issue with these. I'm glad I didn't have to pay over $25, and my daughter is over the moon excited, though! :)

Where did you get the elsa dress from?

If anyone is looking for the Sven plush it's available on the Disney Store site right now. Also the look and find book is back and I hadn't seen it on there in awhile. My nephew loves those and looks at ours all the time. :)

Justice of all places has Frozen clothing, toys, etc. 40% + 20% off (not sure for how long).

If anyone is looking for no costume items - shoprite is carrying the castle (Barbie size) some cups, water bottles, books, dolls etc.

I picked up the Sparkle Dolls- Barbie sized at Walmart today. Anna, Elsa, & Kristoff. They also have the Anna small doll- Magic Clip sized with the Sled. Kristoff and Anna are also on Walmart.com. I got the Elsa ice castle Magic Clip sized at Target, too.

And sold out once again. :(

Restocks happen around 3am est a few days a week. The big stuff is usually gone by like 6am if not sooner. Though Disney says they will be fully stocked by the end of July. We will see if that happens though!

They have the Elsa and Anna purses available, but you have to search for the purse specifically. It doesn't come up with the rest of the Frozen stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter