Frozen merchandise-I give up

SaraMc

I have looked everywhere here, I've checked my local disney store. Target, walmart and Toys r us. All for my sweet little girl who loves frozen. I've found things. Just never in her size, or not in her favourite. Elsa. I know I'm not alone in this search. It's been going on in our house since November when we saw it for the first time. We had the melt down of udder sadness in Disney when I would not stand outside girl three hours in the freezing cold to meet Anna and Elsa. ( it was raining and cold) The tears when she had saved her money and got gift cards to get some frozen things while we were on our trip to a WDW in January. Because disney world will have it , right? The sadness and disappointment of there only being a wig and a book available. I give up. I went to the dark side. Ebay.
I found what she asked for. I know I paid much more than its worth. But that smile when she opens it up is worth it isn't it?

Counting the days till Easter and her birthday

I'm so sorry. We were at WDW in early December and there was tons of Frozen merchandise, but my daughter had not yet seen & fallen in love with Frozen. I am so frustrated that I did not get ANYTHING Frozen at that time. Now she is obsessed, and I am obsessed with making her happy. We did not even get in line to meet Anna & Elsa. I also really wish we would have done the Elsa makeover at BBB.

I found a really cute Frozen dress on Etsy for my DD, you should check there because they have a lot of cute custom items. It's called a Frozen T shirt dress
il_570xN566489193_gzgr.jpg

or this one
il_570xN550326790_d7nu.jpg

Also, there is a Facebook page called The Little Wooden Whimsy where the girl makes little wooden dolls and she has a Frozen set. They are adorable!
1913384_269322029901197_847312077_o.jpg

Did you try JCPenny?
Littledressupshop . com just opened up pre-order for Frozen Anna and Elsa dresses. They won't ship till June but they are quality, comfortable and relatively inexpensive.

My daughter is almost 11 and loves them so I understand. I got a fast pass reservation for the meet and greet during our trip so I am ordering something on Etsy for her.

My daughter is nuts about everything Anna. We gave up too so I'm making it myself. A bit of help from the thrift store and the dollar store. Have not sewed (sowed?) it all yet but working on it! Wish me luck. :confused3 :rotfl:

1888453_10153930711205158_684689242_n.jpg

10152577_10153933606160158_1075520896_n.jpg

Sorry to hear this OP. My DD7 is also quite the Frozen fan but fortunately she really loves both Anna and Elsa. It's really tough to find Elsa stuff. The Disney section in our local JC Penney store has quite a stock of the small plush Anna and Elsa dolls that I plan on buying later today but that's about it. Our local Toys R Us only has the baby Anna dolls and Anna dresses, but no Elsa though. A mom I know from my girls' dance school said she bought her DD's Elsa dress on Ebay for $140 a month or so ago so that she would have it for their WDW trip that they just got back from and she told me that the same Elsa dress is now selling for over $200! When the movie was released on dvd on the 18th, I went to Target as soon as I could to purchase the blu ray/dvd/digital combo pack and I was shocked to find a size 10/12 Anna and Elsa t shirt for DD7 there too and it was the last one on the shelf. I haven't been able to find any other Frozen clothing anywhere locally ever since until yesterday when I went to the Children's Place to do some summer clothes shopping for my youngest three kiddos and I found this tucked away in a rack of clothes all by itself

4B2F9C84-6B7A-4EF1-AE8C-303160BB9E7F_zpstisckcn8.jpg

My baby DD wears 3-6 mos size clothes now and she fits this shirt (size 6-9 mos) now somewhat so I can see her wearing this more by end of spring. DD7 is happy her and her little sis will have similar Frozen t shirts. So I guess you just got to keep your eyes open and look closely for the hidden stuff :goodvibes

My daughter is nuts about everything Anna. We gave up too so I'm making it myself. A bit of help from the thrift store and the dollar store. Have not sewed (sowed?) it all yet but working on it! Wish me luck. :confused3 :rotfl:

Great job!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

That is absolutely adorable!!!

Is it really that hard to find any dresses? So Elsa's the one to make?

My DD's best friend is a costume design major and quite an accomplished seamstress. The Frozen dresses are quite simple compared to the usual costumes she makes. I"m going to tell my DD that she should make a few and sell them!

I did find a beautiful pillowcase dress in etsy for her. I'm also in Canada, so no JC Penney or khols.

We were shopping in the Empororium in WDW last weekend and I overheard a CM tell someone that they wouldn't be getting another shipment of Frozen dresses until mid April at the earliest. I was surprised that they were out.

The Creative Disigns section of DIS has some cute Frozen images that can be customized if you ask the disigner. You just print it on iron on transfer paper and then iron it on to a shirt or dress or whatever. Just an idea if you'd really like to get/make her something :)

I am in the same ( well a little different boat) My 3 year old son loves this movie He has two Olaf shirts the only ones that we could find.But he really wants one with all the characters I have looked at the stores but have not found one in the boys sections. I could not even find one in the girls section that has all of the characters on it.

I'm starting to feel bad for Anna. I keep seeing some Anna stuff but nothing Elsa! I feel like Anna is still suffering just like the movie (no one wants her stuff : (! :rotfl2:

I'm starting to feel bad for Anna. I keep seeing some Anna stuff but nothing Elsa! I feel like Anna is still suffering just like the movie (no one wants her stuff : (! :rotfl2:

I think the issue is the style of the Anna stuff, if they did the coronation dress I think it would be much more popular. The Elsa stuff is just prettier :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter