Frozen & Princess Meet and Greet question

phino

Earning My Ears
Says sold out online, but does anyone know if they also have an opportunity to book the meet and greet when boarding the ship? I can never catch the reservations as I'm sure it's booked with others as soon as they book the cruise.

Thanks in advanced

yes - the embarkation day navigator lists a time and place to get tickets (a limited supply is available) when boarding. It is at the Port Adventure Desk.

Keep looking for tickets. We sailed out on 6/25, and on the morning of 6/22 (the last day to book such things), there were a TON of time slots available for both. Don't give up hope!

Head to Guest Services as soon as you board and ask them for tickets. I was told they were sold out, but when I headed to Guest Services there were a handful of tickets available.

Head to Guest Services as soon as you board and ask them for tickets. I was told they were sold out, but when I headed to Guest Services there were a handful of tickets available.
On our recent Fantasy cruise the "extra" tickets were handed out at the Port Adventures desk.

Definitely make this the first stop when you board - send one member of the family to the desk and hold you a seat at the buffet

awesome, thank you for all the replies everyone. gives me hope. once i board, i'll be sure to head over to the desk and request for it and i'll keep checking daily. my daughters would love this, we missed out on our last cruise. i told them we can always go to the parks for this but of course it's a different experience on the cruise for our princesses. thanks everyone! have a magical day!

awesome, thank you for all the replies everyone. gives me hope. once i board, i'll be sure to head over to the desk and request for it and i'll keep checking daily. my daughters would love this, we missed out on our last cruise. i told them we can always go to the parks for this but of course it's a different experience on the cruise for our princesses. thanks everyone! have a magical day!

Sounds like a plan. As others have said, they typically do individual meets that are not ticketed, so check the Navigator for those times and locations (and get there early as others who didn't get tickets will likely be there also).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter