• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Frozen Ride

Is it still crazy wait times if you were to stand in SB? We don't have FPs for it but if the wait isn't too long, we wouldn't mind waiting to see it.

We did it with a fastpass and liked it, even my anti-Frozen, refused to meet Anna & Elsa, 9 year old liked it. However, I would not wait in line for it. Cute ride, but short.

Very meh. The queue was much better than the ride. I thought for all the hype and possibilities, it was lame.

Oh yes!!! This Soarin /TT repeat rider is VERY happy. Keep it there!!

Has anyone noticed a drop off in the wait times for Soarin/TT since Frozen launched? Wondering if it eased the times or it's a wash and simply attracted more people to Epcot.

I was surprised at how much I enjoyed the ride. We rode FP+ so didn't have to wait long but I almost wished I waited in a (smallish) wait so I could check out the theming in the queue.

I was surprised at how much I enjoyed the ride. We rode FP+ so didn't have to wait long but I almost wished I waited in a (smallish) wait so I could check out the theming in the queue.
I thought the same thing but I rarely get up for RD & am not willing to sacrifice 45+ minutes for it!

We haven't been in a year and are excited most for this and Rivers of Light! I'm glad to hear so many people enjoyed this. Maelstrom never got our juices flowing.

Just got back from DW on 04/10. DD14 and I did this ride towards the end of EMH hours from 9pm to 11pm and waited about 20 - 25 minutes SB. We're glad we did it once but would only do it again with a less than 30 minute SB. Would not use a top tier FP+ on this.

It's fine and I think done fairly well. But, not worth a long standby line and when given a FP tier choice of Soarin', TT and Frozen, it comes in third for me (or second if I do TT single rider)

I liked the ride but I wouldn't spend a fastpass on it. Epcot fastpasses are used for Soarin' (even though the old film was way better). My niece and I rode Soarin, Test Track, she rode mission space, and then we went to Frozen Ever After and waited in a 20 minute line and rode it. For 20 minutes I would ride again.

We were hoping it would be a one and done attraction but the three of us all really liked it and we want to ride it again. Even DD9 liked it and she claims that she HATES frozen now because she is sick of it. I wouldn't wait more that 20 minutes to ride it but I would FP+ it. That said, we are going with another family with twin 5 year old boys so I'm thinking about skipping Frozen this next trip.

My wife loved it. For my son and I, it was a "meh" ride - if we never went on it again, it wouldn't break our hears. My "everything Frozen loving" daughter hated it. She did not like the drops.

I'm not sure we'll go on it again, but we may. I don't see why folks would wait hours in line for it....

It was ok! I thought it was going to be an easy boat ride, but at a few spots it was a bit log flume-y. No restraints though, so I was worried about my little kids falling out. Wasn't expecting those drops sitting in that boat with no restraints. I agree that there was no story - it was cute but broken up into little random scenes. Just ok.

It exceeded my expectations and I thought it was the best new ride in a while. I even cried during the Elsa scene. We rode with fastpass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter