• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Frozen ***SPOILERS***

DisneyDancer13

Mouseketeer
Hey all!

If there is a thread already like this one, my apologies. My phone doesn't update the threads x.x

Any who! Who saw Frozen today?! OH MY GOSH. PERFECT. So many plot twists and the setting was beautiful. For those who followed this movie from the very beginning, too, I'm sure you'll agree it was definitely not a let down. <3

But... there's one thing that has still left me speechless.... THAT PLOT TWIST WITH HANS. WOOOO. Didn't see that coming....

What did you all think? =)

I haven't seen it, but I know the plot twists, my little sister got a book. We must be in TOTALLY different time zones, it isn't even Thanksgiving here yet...

I saw this on Tuesday due to early release. It was really amazing. I definitely didn't see the thing coming with Hans.

Long live Queen Elsa. That's all ive got to say

I saw it last night. We were a group of 6 adults, 4 teens and 2 five year olds. Everyone thought it was the best Disney movie since Lion King. The animation was amazing, not like regular computer graphics, it seemed almost 3D even on a 2D screen. More "real feeling" than computer generated. And the Mickey cartoon before the movie was great, and surprising, as well. :)

I'm kind of hoping they plan to do some re-theming of the Norway pavilion in the future, especially at Christmastime, to reflect this movie. And Disney has TWO new princesses from this movie.

Saw it tonight and can't wait to see it again! Completely missed the Easter Eggs, but apparently there are a few... Anyone catch them??

ChrissyLady said:
Saw it tonight and can't wait to see it again! Completely missed the Easter Eggs, but apparently there are a few... Anyone catch them??

I think I saw Rapunzel (the back of her) in the crowd but... I don't know I only saw her for a second...

I loved it. And I was caught off guard by the plot twists too. I loved Anna and Elsa and Kristoff. And I loved the message of the movie.:)

I saw it last night. It was amazing! Elsa is my favorite character because she will live out in the middle of nowhere so she won't hurt anyone, and just because.

Just saw it today! OH MY GOODNESS IT REALLY WAS PERFECT. Anna is adorable and Idina Menzel voicing Elsa literally gave me chills. KRISTOFF WAS PERFECT AS WELL and the plot twist with Hans literally left me speechless.

"Oh Anna, too bad there's nobody that loves you." OH MY GOSH

And Olaf was so cute I love him so much. "Oh, look, I've been impaled" and "Some people are worth melting for." SO CUTE

It was really a perfect movie and I agree that it's the best since Lion King! I love it. So much. Well done again, Disney.

I also loved the Maleficent trailer and the short cartoon Get A Horse!

Just saw it on Friday it was so good. I was so excited and definitely was not disappointed. The snowman had me lol'ing so much. The soundtrack was great as well

I LOVED Olaf! And I love how they made Anna make some mistakes and how random her song with Hans was!

I saw it on the Disney dream cruise and it was amazing. And no wonder because it was made from the creators of tangled and wreck it Ralph! My favorite character was Anna!

I took my four year old daughter to see it Saturday. Wonderful movie! Even the little boys in the theater were laughing and loving it. I was so pleasantly surprised by how good it is.

Frozen was amazing. I saw it the Friday after Thanksgiving. I'm dying to see it again. Elsa is my favorite character. "Let it Go" gave me chills.

I love Olaf. He's hilarious. :figment:

I don't think it could've been any better! I never saw the Hans twist coming, but my mom called it. Olaf was SO CUTE, though I do wish they made him look just a little less cartoony. I understand they made him when they were little, but still. Elsa was amazing, she's definitely my favorite. Her voice is great and I love Let It Go.

Overall, I wanna go see it again!

I personally think that this is a big hit. I love this movie and I think that Frozen is one of Disney's better creations. Some of the new ones they put out weren't great. But this one is a big hit. Well done disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter