Frozen wait time after Remy at opening

Jrits

DIS Veteran
Anyone have experience with this? If I go EE at IG to Remy and then Frozen, what is the typical frozen wait?

First show might be 10:30 a.m…. The shows that feature live performance start later . I would double check the showtimes on daily calendar.

According to thrill-data.com, the wait for Frozen at 10:00 today was 50 minutes, by 10:05 it was 60 minutes, and by 10:10, it was 75 minutes.

Last edited:

Thanks, was hoping was shorter oh well
According to thrill-data.com, the wait for Frozen at 9:00 today was 50 minutes, by 9:05 it was 60 minutes, and by 9:10, it was 75 minutes.
Yeah, when I rode FEA recently, we did it at the beginning of early entry. We waited probaby fifteen minutes to get on the ride. By the time we walked outside with a thought of riding it again, the line had already tripled and was stretching toward the China pavillion

We will enter Epcot from the International Gateway. Remy is closer than FEA. Would you suggest I visit Remy first on early entry?

According to thrill-data.com, the wait for Frozen at 9:00 today was 50 minutes, by 9:05 it was 60 minutes, and by 9:10, it was 75 minutes.

I thought Epcot only opened to onsite guests at 9:30 am and regular guests at 10:00 am? How did the line reach a 75 minute wait before the park opened? Do you think thrill-data.com meant 10:10?

We did Remy with early entry on a Wednesday and on a Saturday. Wednesday we were closer to the front of the line for Remy, so done with that by probably 9:40 and Frozen was maybe a 20 min wait (posted about 30 I think). Saturday we were further back for Remy, so didn't finish that until probably close to 10 and when we got to Frozen it was posted 60 and looked it, so we skipped it. This was opening weekend of the Festival of the Arts, so I thing early entry crowds were up a bit from a normal Saturday morning, but still, I think it's easier to do both with short waits in the middle of the week than it is on a weekend.

Does anyone know what would the wait time for Remy be if we did Frozen at early entry?
Does the line build up as quickly?

It seems like IG to Remy at EE followed by Frozen would be the best strategy. If you get there early enough to be at the front of the pack, you could potentially be off of Remy and book it over to Frozen before the general admission crowd gets there.
Agreed!

It seems like IG to Remy at EE followed by Frozen would be the best strategy. If you get there early enough to be at the front of the pack, you could potentially be off of Remy and book it over to Frozen before the general admission crowd gets there.
That’s. That was what I was thinking.

I thought Epcot only opened to onsite guests at 9:30 am and regular guests at 10:00 am? How did the line reach a 75 minute wait before the park opened? Do you think thrill-data.com meant 10:10?

My fault! That should be 10:00, 10:05, and 10:10. Sorry about the error!

So Early Entry with Remy is possible to Rope Drop? What time should I be at IG for a 9:30 for Early Entry?

So Early Entry with Remy is possible to Rope Drop? What time should I be at IG for a 9:30 for Early Entry?

Double check the early entry time. We were there yesterday 2/12 and to my surprise epcot opened at 9am with 8:30 early entry. We were not even going to try for remy, assuming it would be a madhouse. But at about 9:15 it was a 30 minute wait so we jumped on it. By that time we had already done Test Track and Soarin so it was a very productive first hour or so. I was very surprised given how crowded the park seemed.

Later in the afternoon we did 3 caballeros, Nemo, living with the land and spaceship earth - all walk-ons. Meanwhile - I’m not exaggerating when I say you could barely move through the crowds in world showcase. I’ve never seen it so packed in my life. Disney crowds are weird these days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter