Frozen

TayTayB

Earning My Ears
I made this to rant about Frozen because it was FREAKIN AWESOME!!!

I've already seen it twice and cannot wait for the chance to go see it again soon! Being as big a Broadway fan as I am, I love all the big names that show up (Idina Menzel, Josh Gad, and Jonathan Groff) and getting to hear them in Disney. And I just cannot get over "Let It Go" - it honestly has become one of my favorite Disney songs.

I've seen it 3 times and i still want to see it again and I got the soundtrack and For The First Time In Forever (Reprise) and Let It Go have been stuck in my head for forever!!!:worship::worship::worship:

I was expecting something similar to Tangled which I did like. Instead it was sooo much more. I did love the music but thought there might have been one song too many. Id say its in my top three Disney movies. I also loved that it wasnt just about a protagonist trying to defeat a villain. Its definately a movie Ill be adding to my collection. Very refreshing

I saw this and thought it was funny:rotfl:
d44489bf80f1246f65cc4f5706ae96cf.jpg

Frozen is officially my favorite movie! I loved it. I loved the message about love. I loved the plot, which was surprising and satisfying. I loved the beautiful setting, am still listening to the awesome music and I related to, admired, and loved both Elsa and Anna.

:lovestrucI absolutely loved Frozen! It was everything I wished for and more! The previews made it seem like it was just about Olof, but it wasn't! I loved the message. Olof kept me laughing the entire time. I laughed when Else said, "You can't marry a man you just met" Haha. There's a first for everything in disney movies!

frozen is so so so so so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hyper::cool1::cool1:

I loved it. It definitely deserved the Golden Globe award.

I absolutely loved Frozen! It was everything I wished for and more! The previews made it seem like it was just about Olaf, but it wasn't! I loved the message. Olaf kept me laughing the entire time. I laughed when Elsa said, "You can't marry a man you just met" Haha. There's a first for everything in disney movies!

I completely agree with this person!

:stitch: Boo003 :stitch:

OMG you guys! Starting next Friday you can see Frozen in a special sing-a-long version in select theaters!!!!!!:jumping1:

Saw frozen and loved it! Definitely going to see it again. And when I go back to disney in February I'm definitely going to see Elsa and Anna :)

I have actually not seen the movie yet. I hope to go and see it soon. There is alot of buzz about "Let it Go" so I listened to it, and wow I can't get it out of my head now :D. What would you guys give this movie out of 10?

i have actually not seen the movie yet. I hope to go and see it soon. There is alot of buzz about "let it go" so i listened to it, and wow i can't get it out of my head now :d. What would you guys give this movie out of 10?

11/10!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter