Frozen

- frozen sing-a-long at DHS
- you can meet anna and elsa in MK

Last edited:
- frozen sing-a-long at DHS (there's a dessert party package that goes along with it if you're interested in that)
- you can meet anna and elsa in MK
There's no dessert party package, that was only offered during winter break to go along with the Osborne lights

Anna and Elsa (plus sculptured Olaf - not a costumed character) also appear on a float in the Festival of Fantasy parade.

If you can wait until "early 2016" there will be a Frozen themed ride and a new meet and greet at Epcot.

They did a great job with the sing a long. Nice mix of jokes to keep the adults entertained while they sat through it for their little ones. An adult male sitting next to me laughed the entire time! DD16 and I enjoyed it too.

Wow, there's so little to do at that park as is.
Yup, that's why the soundstage next to TSMM is boarded up because they are adding to TSMM. There are rumors that Frozen Summer Fun will return with enhancements. So, I'll guess we'll see...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter