Frustrated with Disney: Reservation Missing!

tehSAC

Mouseketeer
I've contacted WDW 3 times now and haven't had any luck retrieving our CRT reservation. It was actually on there this past weekend, but I logged on last evening to print out the details, and poof everything was gone. Resort, and dining reservations. I made a call to WDW last night at 9:55 to see what was going on, and like magic after the call they were all there except for my CRT reservation. I called dining this morning and it is still in there system, but it wont load onto the website. I know Its minor, but its very frustrating.

Has anyone had an issue similar to this? How did you resolve it? Should we worry about it if we have our conformation number? Again its in their system, so I know its there, and It was also on our statement as we paid for in full.

happens to me all the time. ADR's get lost, can't make 10 ADR's because the system can't find my on site reservation. the disney site is not very reliable. good info, poor tech.

i just call to make sure it's in the system and make sure i copy all confirm #'s.

when they do pop up i print several copies.

As long as you have your confirmation number everything will be fine. Sometimes I have to log off and then back on to get all of my reservations to show.

If you are signed up with your email you will also get reminder emails several days before the reservation while you are on your trip.

Our reservation at Sci-Fi couldn't be found under our name last week; we gave our confirmation number and had no problems.

If they have it when you call I wouldn't give much thought to it. Disney has one of the buggiest, oudated websites around. My account still says we can't wait to see you in a few days........ from my September trip! We have even been back since then (Nov).

I've had similar issues and it seemed to help when I deleted my browsing history (cookies and temporary internet files) on my computer. The option to do this is typically under Tools> Internet Options > Browser History in your browser menu. I then restart the computer. Sometimes this has worked well for me when my reservations don't show up on their website.

It seems that Disney stores some info in your cookies and sometimes it gets screwed up. Be aware that you will need to reenter your username and password in the sites you typically go to if you do this.

There is also the option to retrieve missing reservations on their website when you log in if I remember right. That might work.

Disney's website needs work and seems to have random problems with slow speed, and temporarily not loading reservations.

Dan

I agree - if you call and they have it, no problem. That being said, one year less than a week before our vacation, for some reason my sister went on line to check our reservations and the site would not take any of our 3 room confirmation numbers. She called and thankfully so - all 3 of our rooms had been deleted out of the sytem somehow. So, better safe than sorry!

Often when I log in none of my reservations show up, dining or resort. Usually if I plug in one reservation number into the "find missing reservation" icon, it pulls them all up. As long as you have the confirmation numbers you should be fine. Try plugging in the CRT confirmation number into the "find missing reservation" icon, hopefully it will pull up. I agree with all the PP that the Disney website is horribly buggy. It is starting to drive me buggy. ;)

well then I can breathe a bit easier. I worry because it's my 4 yr old's dream to eat in the castle, so I would just hate to loose it.

Thanks!

:cool1:

Often when I log in none of my reservations show up, dining or resort. Usually if I plug in one reservation number into the "find missing reservation" icon, it pulls them all up. As long as you have the confirmation numbers you should be fine. Try plugging in the CRT confirmation number into the "find missing reservation" icon, hopefully it will pull up. I agree with all the PP that the Disney website is horribly buggy. It is starting to drive me buggy. ;)

yea I've tried that with no luck. The lady I talked to today told me to enter the conformation number under "where to eat" on the website. I cant find a place to do that. I think she may have been confused, or it might have been me. LOL

Once you log in, you can click on My Reservations. There are two choices, Retrieve Reservation and Update Reservation. If you choose Update, they will all magically reappear. I've had that happen many times and they all come back when I update.

Keep the Con #s. I had two ressies last trip that would never appear so I could print them out. They were there when we actually got to the restaurants so all was well. Those numbers are VERY important. Write them down.

After reading this I checked the Disney website to see if my reservations are there for our February 9th trip. They are, but so is Donald Duck saying "127 Days until my vacation".

Now, that may be 127 days until HIS vacation, but MINE is in less than a month!

After reading this I checked the Disney website to see if my reservations are there for our February 9th trip. They are, but so is Donald Duck saying "127 Days until my vacation".

Yeah, mine is never right. Today it said 86, it's actually 73.

Once you log in, you can click on My Reservations. There are two choices, Retrieve Reservation and Update Reservation. If you choose Update, they will all magically reappear. I've had that happen many times and they all come back when I update.

The Disney support suggested this, but it doesn't work.

I'm going to call again this evening. If if doesnt work after that call I'll just forget it.

I know what you mean! Sometimes my ADR's are there...sometimes not... same with my resort reservations. I just make sure I have the confirmation number and I print out the email that I get when I originally make the ADR. I wouldn't worry!

I know what you mean! Sometimes my ADR's are there...sometimes not... same with my resort reservations. I just make sure I have the confirmation number and I print out the email that I get when I originally make the ADR. I wouldn't worry!

I actually deleted the email I received from Disney, but have the number written down. Can I contact Disney to have them resend the email

Sorry I'm freaking out a bit.

:) Last week or so, and note that I clear cookies, cache, and history just about every 2 days and sometimes more, I logged into my WDW account and found that they were counting down to our trip in September 2011. And they were excited, because my vacation was coming up in 27 days!

Uh....our trip, at that time, was about 40 days in the future, so that's wrong, and it's not 27 days until last September, so...what on earth are you talking about?

I just laughed and moved on. Their system is so bizarre.

I'm having the opposite issue. Mine is duplicated, Same Confirmation #'s but it's all listed twice.

First priority was making sure I wasn't billed twice. It's not...:thumbsup2

Yeah, the disney website is fun and cool but leaves a little to be desired in terms of reliability.
Righty now and for a week it has been telling me I have 381 days until my arrival at Fort Wilderness, but I know for a fact it is 372 Days 9 hours and 38 minutes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter