FTP and Water Park?

maci

<font color=CC0066>Can I go on vacation yet?<font
Ok this is probably a stupid question.....
We booked our fairytale package, and I know that is has length of stay park hoppers, but does this include admission into the water parks? We are hoping to try out a water park for the first time this trip! We have never been able to do it before because we didnt have enough time.
Thanks for you help!

I believe it does because of the ultimate pass. But beware, I don't know when you're going, but today on the disney site, the hours for the water parks in September has been changed and each park is only open 5 days instead of 7, cutting out alot of weekend time. Messed my plans completely up.

I'm also on the FTP. your tickets will get you into the waterparks, disneyquest and Pleasure Island. They're a great way to go. We love to park hop.

I saw that.. that is so weird!!
We are actually going in October, so hopefully we wont have a problem!
Thanks for the info!!
Hope you are able to get your plans all starightened out!

That's good Maci. We too are going in October. Just keep checking the calendar, because this September change just occurred over the past couple of days. My grandson went to Typhoon Lagoon in July, so going to BB is a must this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter