Fuel rods vs other portable charges

No I was using the fuel rod app. I think they're not called that anymore on the Disney site, chatted with a cm tonight and he gave me this website. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/portable-phone-chargers/ I'm hoping they're the same thing since I got the Founder Status and want to take advantage of it!
I typed in fuel rod , portable phone charging kiosks came up.
I have founders as well.. you also get one free swap when you get the app...I could do that as well.. for me DH and the kids

Last edited:
OK, so what if you have a Android (Samsung) and I Phone, will the anker or fuel rod work for both??

Thanks SO much! I am so technology challenged...lol
No problem! Do you already have a fuel rod? Check out the info on Founder Status if you do. I managed to impress a CM by scanning the qr code on the machine and getting my exchange for free. 😊 If you don't have one I wouldn't bother - they aren't the fastest chargers and they're not free exchanges anymore unless you're a Founder; you can do better with a faster charging brick. If you have an iPhone just make sure you order a different cord, the one I posted was for S10 and up.

No problem! Do you already have a fuel rod? Check out the info on Founder Status if you do. I managed to impress a CM by scanning the qr code on the machine and getting my exchange for free. 😊 If you don't have one I wouldn't bother - they aren't the fastest chargers and they're not free exchanges anymore unless you're a Founder; you can do better with a faster charging brick. If you have an iPhone just make sure you order a different cord, the one I posted was for S10 and up.
No, I dont have a fuel rod and we have all different phones in the family. Samsung Galaxy and I Phones, so we will look into something other than the fuel rod.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter