Fuji Q Highland

BecBennett

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
Has anyone ever been? How does the ticketing system work? Is it like Luna Park in Australia? Free entry and you pay for the rides? Or do you pay for both entry and the rides?

Is there a way to buy unlimited passes to the rides?

Know where I can find any more info on it?

Has anyone ever been? How does the ticketing system work? Is it like Luna Park in Australia? Free entry and you pay for the rides? Or do you pay for both entry and the rides?

Is there a way to buy unlimited passes to the rides?

Know where I can find any more info on it?

http://www.fujiq.jp/en/ticket/

Here is the link for it. I have not been. I saw a ticket where you get admission and ride on 3 rides. I have heard that you pay to go into the parks and then pay to ride the rides. But I do not know anything about this one.

Thanks, I've been there, but I've got a cold at the moment, so the translation mixed with all those bright colours is doing my head in :lmao:

I'll go have another look at it, maybe today it will make more sense to me

Thanks, I've been there, but I've got a cold at the moment, so the translation mixed with all those bright colours is doing my head in :lmao:

I'll go have another look at it, maybe today it will make more sense to me

Don't be surprised if it sitll makes your head hurt and you see colors. I don't have a cold and it had my head spinning :rotfl:

I could have sworn somewhere on here someone did a mini travel report and it included a little review about a roller coaster park, near Fuji. But please don't hold me to it. Not sure if it is the same place or not, but with the time they were going to be there, the fee to get in, and the fee to ride the rides, it was not a good value for them. They were not going to be there long. :confused3

Sorry, I could not be more help.

That's ok. I'm still trying to work out if I want to go, I hear so much about all thse great coasters in Japan, and it turns out most of them are at fuji q. But I've also heard from a few people that it's a bit dingy, and not thought out very well, which causes long queues etc. :confused3

Sorry, I am no help in that department. But if you go, let us know(ok me) what you thought of it ;)

What was the pm - I am also interested in Fuji Q

In our family only 2 of 5 will actually want to ride anything - although would love to see those huge coasters. :scared1:

Yeah I know, there aren't too many good reviews of the place. We still might have a look though. If we end up going I'll pay heaps of attention to everything and let you know all about it.

Yeah I think my dh would enjoy it- we would be willing to buy fast passes as only he and one of the boys would ride. Actually they would probably go on their own while I spend a extra day at Disney.:)

If you end up going, I'd love to hear about it! I've been told the haunted house (not sure if it's in the park or near the park) is one of the most terrifying in the world. It can take up to an hour to finish and you must walk through it alone . . . TORTURE! Anyway, if you do the park or haunted house, picture and stories would be great!

If you end up going, I'd love to hear about it! I've been told the haunted house (not sure if it's in the park or near the park) is one of the most terrifying in the world. It can take up to an hour to finish and you must walk through it alone . . . TORTURE! Anyway, if you do the park or haunted house, picture and stories would be great!

I think it's a "haunted hospital" and is inside the park.

We didn't make it there, so I can't offer any more info sorry.

Are you sure it's a fastpass you can buy? When I was looking at the site I thought all you could buy was tickets to ride? :confused3

Yes, that's the haunted house! My cousin said he had never been more stressed out in his life.

I didn't see any info on any express pass either. Maybe Battymum means the train/park deal with the express route (not the bullet train) from Tokyo to FujiQ?

http://***************.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=59952#p1066439

I have read it a few places, fast passes 1000y, for the 4 major coasters, I am assuming thats per ride - I would be willing to pay that, to save waiting in a 2 hour queue!

Although I couldnt see it on their website - maybe they dont advertise it too much, cause it would defeat the purpose if too many people bought them,

Only my DH and DS would be going - and they tend to rely on me to organise stuff like that -so I can see it being a very ordinary day for them! :rotfl: , they probably wont even find the bus!! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Sorry the DIS doesnt seem to like the link, but if you replace the **** with theme park review (no spaces) it might show!

Yeah I've checked out that website too, not really a glowing review :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter