"Full House" Disney Episode

kittymasi

In.... The..... Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
I just saw a thread on the resorts board about where the Tanners stayed at their vacation on Full House (it was the GF), and it got me to thinking. I haven't seen that episode since I was a kid!! Does anyone have it on tape? I seem to remember such LOVELY shots of the World!! I'd love to see it again, to keep me going until our trip! Thanks!! :Pinkbounc

i have a tivo and i have the full house, boy meets world, and the roseanne eposides when they go to disney, im still looking for the family matters and step by step when they go

I have the Step by Step and Family Matter's on VHS somewhere.

But give all the shows some time and they will be out on DVD.

Second Noah and The Golden Girls also went to Disney World.

Not sure if you get this channel, but on ABC Family (311 on my direct tv) they play reruns of Full House at noon and 4pm est. My DD loves it and has a huge crush on uncle Jessie! There are also a lot of other shows from the late 80's early 90's all through the afternoon. Family Matters, Hogan Family, Step by Step, and Boy Meets World are some of them. They run through the seasons so you may be able to catch the Disney episodes of a few of them. I've seen the Full House and Boy Meets World ones.

dps17@case.edu said:
What was NOAH? :confused3

It's been a really long time, so if I get my facts straight, don't be too upset! ;)

Second Noah was a short lived drama-esk show. It was about a family and the son (James Marsden) had a kid with his gf/wife.. blah blah blah... I think Noah and his gf/wife got married in WDW.

dps17@case.edu said:
i have a tivo and i have the full house, boy meets world, and the roseanne eposides when they go to disney, im still looking for the family matters and step by step when they go

i have them all on dvd, it's so nice to watch them!

kittymasi said:
I just saw a thread on the resorts board about where the Tanners stayed at their vacation on Full House (it was the GF), and it got me to thinking. I haven't seen that episode since I was a kid!! Does anyone have it on tape? I seem to remember such LOVELY shots of the World!! I'd love to see it again, to keep me going until our trip! Thanks!! :Pinkbounc

ABC Family usually airs the Full House, Family Matters, Step by Step and Boy Meets World shows and you can catch the Disney episodes on every so often, check your local listings. for Roseanne, you have to catch it on either Nick at Nite or Oxygen, and do the same, check your local listings.

You just missed it! It was on Nick at Night last week. In that episode Danny was trying to ask Vickie to marry him from inside the aquarium at the Coral Reef restaurant... I always thought that was the coolest looking restaurant...just found out that it is an actual restaurant. I am dif getting SP for this trip.

Full House is always on Nick at Night and ABC Family just keep watching and you will see it. I'll keep a look out for you if I see it on I'll tape it and mail it to you.

When I was little I remember seeing the episode with Corey and topanga at the coral reef
Restaurant and I would always dream of
Going there. When I finally went
I kept saying this is the boy meets world restaurant!!!

We have that season of Full House on DVD, my kids watch the Disney episode a lot! I love it too! When I was a kid my mom taped it for me and I would watch it over and over....;) I forgot about the Boy Meets World Disney episode!?! I'll have to track that one down too!

We recorded it a few months ago. They play full house on the Nick station . My kids love watching it :)

Always been my favorite episode of that show. I always wanted John Stamos to sing to me in the lobby LOL Been wanting to stay at the GF ever since but now that I know the prices….lunch and walking around will suffice.

how about the middle? what resort did the hecks stay at? what is it like at magic kingdom when a tv show is filming?

I love that episode so much. It made me dream about one day staying at GF and eating at Coral Reef.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter