Full menu at brown derby lounge?

TinkB278

DIS Veteran
Due to trying to avoid Covid being pregnant we are limiting any indoor dining. I had heard recently that you can order off the full menu at the outdoor brown derby lounge. Is this correct? Also, is it pretty easy to get a table here usually?

I really miss eating great meals but there isn’t a lot available for fine dining outdoors. Any other suggestions for outdoor dining are greatly appreciated as well!! Thanks!

We've tried to only eat outside & have had a wonderful time & food at the Turf Club at Saratoga, Olivia's at OKW, Jaleo, The Boathouse & Wine Bar George at Disney Springs. I believe the Nomad Lounge at AK has outdoor seating and lounge small bites menu.

Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar has outdoor seating also. It's bar food so not fine dining but it was really good when I ate there. I belive there is outdoor seating at Trader Sam's also. Via Napoli has some outdoor tables and so does Rose & Crown.

Tiki Terrace at the Poly. Sometimes they have music there, and you can get a dole whip. More like light snacks. Geyser Point at the WL gets raves from people too more food options there.

Most if not all the restaurants at DS have outdoor seating. Second vote for wine bar george- food and service is always top notch. We were at DHS last Thursday and were able to get a lounge table but passed as we were told it's lounge only menu, not the full HBD menu. Perhaps they do that for some with allergies, etc. but I wasn't going to eat there if our whole party couldn't get something they wanted.

Due to trying to avoid Covid being pregnant we are limiting any indoor dining. I had heard recently that you can order off the full menu at the outdoor brown derby lounge. Is this correct? Also, is it pretty easy to get a table here usually?

I really miss eating great meals but there isn’t a lot available for fine dining outdoors. Any other suggestions for outdoor dining are greatly appreciated as well!! Thanks!
Here is the restaurant menu:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/hollywood-studios/hollywood-brown-derby/menus/

Here is the lounge menu:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/hollywood-studios/hollywood-brown-derby-lounge/menus/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter