Full refurb at AKL

Do you mean AKL or AKV Kidani? Because with the way DVC has been making their resort rooms all look similar when they refurbish them makes me nervous for what will happen at Kidani.

I'll put cash down on AKV being delayed to 2025. OKW and CCV are due softgoods, BLT, THV at Saratoga, and AKV a full refurb. But because of schedule, no one is due anything in 2025. So it'd be perfect from a labor perspective to not do all 3 full refurbs next year and have one occur in 25.

Last edited:

I'll put cash down on AKV being delayed to 2025. OKW and CCV are due softgoods, BLT, THV at Saratoga, and AKV a full refurb. But because of schedule, no one is due anything in 2025. So it'd be perfect from a labor perspective to not do all 3 full refurbs next year and have one occur in 25.
Gonna be kind of annoyed if AKV gets pushed again...its already been 14 years since full opening. Rooms definitely in need of the refurb.

I'll double down your bet since they previously made mention of BLT, I reckon that will be next (after Boardwalk).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter