Full time jobs for Disney?

waltdisney1901

Earning My Ears
I am currently in high school and I have always dreamed of working for Disney and becoming a cast member. At first, I wanted to become an animator for Disney but I soon realized that I am not fit for the job as I have zero talent in drawing. Now I am thinking about becoming a Software Engineer and hopefully working at Disney as one since I enjoy working with computers. However, I'd like to keep my options open and was wondering about other jull time jobs at Disney.

Well you have a leg up on the competition because of your name Walt. ;) You might get an idea of what kinds of jobsare available at Disney at disneycareers.com
Please bear in mind that a lot of Disney is located in SoCal rather than Orlando, in case that makes a difference. I think you'll find that Disney generally doesn't pay as much as other companies for similar work because a lot of people (like you) want to work for them. If you feel like you have great potential as a software engineer, you should go for it, get a GREAT job working somewhere else, and have lots of money to take vacations at Disney parks. And speaking of parks, most the people you see work there are likely making minimum wage or just a little above. Good luck! :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter