• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fultons Crab House or Cape May Clambake?

ILuvTinkerbelle

Mommy the Magic Maker
My middle son, age 12 loves seafood and this will be his meal pick. We have been to the Clambake which he liked very much, loved in fact. However that was 2 years ago and I don't know if they still have the crab legs, his favorite part.

I also don't know if everything on the FCH menu is covered by the meal plan....is there a way for me to find out?

Any help would be much appreciated :)

Fulton's is on the Dining Plan as a signature 2 credit restaurant, and yes all entrees are covered under the dining plan. Cape May does still have the all you can eat crab legs. Fulton's has Alaskan King Crab leg add-ons for $29 not sure and snow crab leg add-ons for $16. I am not sure how many they give you; and if these can count as your entree. I will find out for you if it can count as an entree. If you want to see menus of both here are links below. I would stick with Cape May Cafe if your son really enjoyed it since it is all you can eat crab legs.

http://www.themouseforless.com/tripplanning/menus/wdw/FultonsCrabHouse.shtml

http://www.themouseforless.com/tripplanning/menus/wdw/CapeMay.shtml

Thanks....I didn't realize it was a two TS restaurant so I think we are going to go with Cape May.??

My problem now is that I can't find a link to change my ADRs....nothing I searchis finding what I want...to cancel one and make a new one

Unfortunately the updated Disney website is causing a lot of people problems. Call (407) 939-1427 for dining reservations and they will be able to assist you.

I think Fulton's serves better, higher quality food but it is expensive (or 2 ts credits on dining plan).
I like Cape May as well but I wouldn't consider it "fine dining". You will get more for your money at Cape May.

I would go to Fultons - they have: Narragansett, Rhode Island Lobster - not really sure what this is but I think its called bake stuffed lobster around here :cool1:
but I would try it for sure.
As for Cape May its ok, been a few times but it is not even close to a really clam bake

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter