• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fultons Crab House

Dana

Mouseketeer
Any thoughts on this one. Leaving in a week for our Honeymoon. Don't know if we should try it or not.

Thanks,

Dana:Pinkbounc

We enjoyed a very nice dinner at Fulton's last summer for our 10th anniversary. The service was excellent and the food was very good. I wouldn't think twice about going back.

We don't go to WDW without eating at Fulton's. We love the lobster and never seem to try anything else. Dinner is a little pricey, but to us it is well worth it.

We had a great lunch there (foodwise) but we had a weird waiter and the service was slow. It was a VERY long lunch. We weren't in a big hurry so it was okay but I was starting to get annoyed. I can't remember why I thought he was weird - maybe shared too much personal information?

We ate there in Jan. and loved it:D The food was delicious, service was great, and we liked the atmosphere. DH loved the Alaskan crab claws, I loved my lobster, and the chocolate creme brulee - yum, yum, yum!! One big potential drawback - the price! We were on a Plan so it was included (all $262 of it for the both of us); if you're not make sure you check out a menu either on allearsnet.com or the menu they have outside the restaurant so you don't get major sticker shock. Congrats on your wedding and have a wonderful honeymoon:D

One option is to try Fulton's for lunch. We did last year and it was very quiet and calm. Very few people and our waiter was very attentive. My crab cakes were very good and when I mentioned how much I liked them, the waiter brought the recipe. It is expensive but we found the prices reasonable for the quality of the food.

It was an enjoyable experience. It is not a fast serve restaurant so be prepared to enjoy the food and atmosphere. It worked great for us since we were changing resorts and had several hours to spend at DTD.

I had a great exp there last July. Good food, good service, nice atmosphere =) I recommend it!

We had lunch here once adn it was good. Very quiet and leisurely lunch. Our Ds wasn't feeling well (earache) at the time, so we were kind of worried about him.

we are goign back this trip for lunch. The food is good, pricey, but a nice break from the hustle and bustle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter