Fun dining for adult sisters?

bethwc101

DIS Veteran
Looking for a fun meal for my sister and I to try. She loves to try various flavors and unique foods like cow tongue.
Last trip we did Sanaa and thought it was a good experience. Looking for something similar.
Can be in any park or hotels as we will be doing a resort/transportation day.
I thought of the Skipper Canteen, but everyone I've known who has done it says it was totally hit or miss.
Cool drinks, unique food, tell me what you've got!

I'll second Toledo at Coronado. I also would say don't pass over Skipper's Navigation. We've had just about every menu item over 4 -5 trips and really enjoy it there. Also.... Tusker House - Animal Kingdom - is a good buffet of African and American dishes (plus Mickey, Donald, Daisy and Goofy !!!). We actually like the breakfast better than the lunch or dinner, but.... to each his own. Yak & Yeti in Animal Kingdom has some adventurous dishes while also having more traditional selections. There's no lack of fun eating. Have a great trip!

Tiffins was the first thing that came to my mind. My daughter loved their charred octopus. The whole sustainable fish also has a nice presentation. Topolino's is another that you both might enjoy that's a bit more interesting.

I would consider Tiffins or head back to AKL and go to Jiko. If you are willing to spend the money and like Japanese food, I would look at Takumi Tei in EP.

I’ll pile on… my sister and I love Tiffins, Jungle Skipper Canteen, Jaleo, Jiko and Toledo for our sister trips.

My husband and I absolutely loved the Jaleo experience at Jaleo. It is pricey but definitely worth the cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter