Fun/Interesting Lines

jlhmom75

Earning My Ears
I'm sure this has been discussed, but my search terms haven't pulled it...

If you had to wait in line for a while, which rides are the "most fun" or "most interesting" to do so?
Or alternately, which are really boring?

For example, I remember Toy Story Mania as being fairly fun, but my recollection of Jungle Cruise was that I was frustrated so I'm guessing it was rather boring.

I like the Seven Dwarfs que. Haunted mansion is okay. I like the theming of slinky dog.

Really boring/kinda boring, ROTR before you get to the interactive que part is boring. It’s not the worst but I was expecting a little more. But the worst on property to me is Buzz ride at MK. It was my DD favorite and man hearing buzz say the same lines over and over get rough

Peter Pan's Flight is our favorite queue! And I've always liked Splash's, too, as well as 7DMT.

Flight of Passage has an amazing queue (which you miss 99% of - including the lab and the avatar in the tank - if you do ILL)

Dumbo has a decent line once you get inside. Philharmagic too! Mickey and Mickey runaway railway is cute as well. I feel like a lot of the newer rides have fun queues once you hit indoors.

Which attractions have interesting standby lines you'll miss if you choose a faster entry route (G+, ILL, Single Rider)?

The two biggest for me are Flight and Peter Pan. But they're still not worth waiting in! Haha.

At Disneyland 100% this -

Mickey and Minnies Runaway Railway has a great standby and it's one of the few that you are actually kind of bummed that it goes so quick. We have been lucky that it was on a not-popular paid LL option for a few months so the line always went quick so now that's it's going to regular Genie+ it's likely going to have a longer wait and we'll have more time to see all the things :)

Big Thunder also get's a vote as the regular line usually goes somewhat quick and I love being in that area taking in the sites and seeing the trains go around you.

Lines I like to wait in: Flight of Passage, Expedition Everest, Pirates (it's not that fun, I just like the vibe), 7DMT, ToT

Lines I don't mind: BTMRR, Haunted Mansion

Lines I'd rather skip: Soarin', Space Mountain, Spaceship Earth, Slinky Dog Dash, MMRR (the line is fun but every time I wait in it the ride breaks down so much!), Tron

Worst. Line. Ever : Cosmic Rewind. So many holding rooms, horrible bottle necks, longest pre-show ever (fantastic ride though!)

I'm sure this has been discussed, but my search terms haven't pulled it...

If you had to wait in line for a while, which rides are the "most fun" or "most interesting" to do so?
Or alternately, which are really boring?

For example, I remember Toy Story Mania as being fairly fun, but my recollection of Jungle Cruise was that I was frustrated so I'm guessing it was rather boring.
Flight of Passage is incredibly well-built with both the indoor and outdoor parts of the queue always having something to look at. I love to watch the spiky creatures in the lab! Second is Big Thunder. The views you get of the ride [and the shade/fans!!!] are great.

RoTR is rough once you make it into the caves, but the worst by far is Buzz Lightyear. I swear there’s no ventilation or volume control in that queue. I’m convinced Buzz’s ‘Calling All Space Rangers!’ line has been drilled into my head permanently.

1.smuggler run
2. Everest
3. RoR
4. Soarin' if you play the game.
5. FoP
6. Haunted Mansion

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter