• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fun Night Time Things to Do

grarsh

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

Just wanted to get some opinions - what are some fun night time stuff that people like doing while at Disney? I'm definitely going to hit Jellyrolls, and maybe Atlantic Dance Hall. Are there other things that people like doing, either on or off property?

Thanks!

We like the Grand Floridian Orchestra and listening to them from Mizners while enjoying a drink.

Ric

My partner and I go to WDW for ten nights once a year. One evening during the long visit we do a "monorail crawl". When we stayed at Bay Lake Tower, we began our "crawl" at Cove Bar (the Bay Lake Tower pool bar). I drank Ultimate Long Island's. From there, we walked over to the Contemporary Resort and boarded a monorail for the then Polynesian Resort. We ordered beverages from Tambu Lounge and enjoyed them while relaxing on the swings at the beach overlooking Magic Kingdom. I indulged in the Lapu Lapu (adult beverage served in a pineapple). When we finished our drinks on the beach, we took a monorail to the Grand Floridian and made our way to Mizner's Lounge. It was nice because they offered a complimentary bar version of trail mix. While we enjoyed this unexpected treat, I ordered another Ultimate Long Island. My partner drank beer during the whole "crawl". As our evening drew to a close, we boarded the monorail back to the Contemporary Resort and then walked to our room at Bay Lake Tower.

We're looking forward to another "monorail crawl" this year. We check into the Beach Club Villas on May 29th and check out on June 8th. We're considering doing a "crawl" of the Epcot resorts as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter