Funball!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShellyMouse

I love Baloo!!
hey!! i found disney maps in my mailbox today!!!!!! :cool1:

perfectly flat and wrinkle free :lmao: just like you advised the mailman on the envelope!!

thanks again! you da bestest!! :flower3:

OMG SHELLY!!!

a whole thread ?? what we going to discuss now in here!! i just logged on and all the sudden i see my screen name in with a bunch of these "!"..

lol..i am glad that you got them and they are not bent or wrinkled.. !! :cool1:

:dance3:

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

hey! well, we could talk about OUR flip flop obsession....its the only thing i wear...even to work. :thumbsup2 i hate it when i HAVE to put on anything else!

I HATE SNEAKERS!!

but eatmypixiedust was telling me how sneakers are ok also most of the time.. so hence my sig line! one saying flip flop addict and the other sneakers are ok too!!

callme crazy but..OK wait don't do that cause some people may take that the wrong way and do it anyway.... call me interesting, yeh that works. ok so i only wear flip flops to the park and i am in the parks for a good 5 hours or more! it's just soo comfy! i'd rather be in those then anything else, i wish i could wear them to work!! BOO!!! FAIL!!

ok and like also my feet get really dry from the flip flop wearing all the time, that my feet end up hurting by the end of the day..but i don't care!! i love my flops!

just got a new pair from the roxy store, they are soo comfy. had to trash my pair from little miss matched, they were not soo comfy

I HATE SNEAKERS!!

but eatmypixiedust was telling me how sneakers are ok also most of the time.. so hence my sig line! one saying flip flop addict and the other sneakers are ok too!!

callme crazy but..OK wait don't do that cause some people may take that the wrong way and do it anyway.... call me interesting, yeh that works. ok so i only wear flip flops to the park and i am in the parks for a good 5 hours or more! it's just soo comfy! i'd rather be in those then anything else, i wish i could wear them to work!! BOO!!! FAIL!!

ok and like also my feet get really dry from the flip flop wearing all the time, that my feet end up hurting by the end of the day..but i don't care!! i love my flops!

just got a new pair from the roxy store, they are soo comfy. had to trash my pair from little miss matched, they were not soo comfy

Okay, off topic but, I don't get flip flops. I don't have anything against them per se but they're hard for me to walk in. I end up curling my toes to hold them on and that gets uncomfortable after awhile. I can't imagine wearing them for an extended period. Maybe I don't know how to walk properly in flip flops. :confused3 I've tried relaxing my toes but then they fall off. :rotfl2: Oh well. I guess flip flop walking is a talent I just don't have.

Also, about dry feet, have you tried the peppermint foot products from the Body Shop? I love them! They even have a spray that revitalizes your legs and feet and seems like it might be a good thing to take along to DLR.

Oh and thanks for sending maps out to people. :thumbsup2 I guess some people sell them on ebay which I think seems just wrong and I feel bad when people say they bought them when they could have just found a nice person on the DIS to send them out. :goodvibes

Okay, off topic but, I don't get flip flops. I don't have anything against them per se but they're hard for me to walk in. I end up curling my toes to hold them on and that gets uncomfortable after awhile. I can't imagine wearing them for an extended period. Maybe I don't know how to walk properly in flip flops. :confused3 I've tried relaxing my toes but then they fall off. :rotfl2: Oh well. I guess flip flop walking is a talent I just don't have.

Also, about dry feet, have you tried the peppermint foot products from the Body Shop? I love them! They even have a spray that revitalizes your legs and feet and seems like it might be a good thing to take along to DLR.

Oh and thanks for sending maps out to people. :thumbsup2 I guess some people sell them on ebay which I think seems just wrong and I feel bad when people say they bought them when they could have just found a nice person on the DIS to send them out. :goodvibes

aww shucks lavendar!! tha is so nice.. oo i see you live in south cali also!! yay for ! :yay: soo no i havn't tried any foot creams cause the dry part is from my over extensive wearing of flip flops...it's not that they just get dry, i have a calous problem also!! lolol i know i know--ewwwwww right?....:scared1:

anyhow walking in flip flops takes practise! just keep at it ..you'll get it!:yay:

and if you ever need a set of disneyland maps just let me know!!!!!!

i feel like a hero this whole thread is about me and how i sent maps..well it was then we switched to flip flops :rotfl2:

oh and if you got a map today be lucky that the postman can actually read my writing...it's sooo bad!

you guys like how i wrote "do not bend!" on the envelopes!! lol lol

ok!! quick detail on the park maps!!

i am going this weekend, i will have more on monday!!

if you want a set from DLR or DCA,please pm your address! thanks!

from,
funball!

hi, my name is shelly, and i have a calous problem too....due to my flip flop addiction! :eek:

lets just say i wont be auditioning for any foot modeling anytime soon! :scared1:

hi, my name is shelly, and i have a calous problem too....due to my flip flop addiction! :eek:

lets just say i wont be auditioning for any foot modeling anytime soon! :scared1:

ok umm no yours are not that bad. ok i have:scared1::scared1: had times where i have gotten home from disneyland and found that my calouses have bled! lol lol lol :eek::eek:, they have cracked and bled!!

oh yes, mine have bled too.....but the worst is when im in bed, i turn over and the roughness on my feet snags on the sheets! :lmao:

**i bet many disers are wishing they never opened this thread!!**

Chaco flips people! Well worth the money - last all day long!

I can't post links yet but just see chacousa dot com - and go to flips - sold everywhere.

aww shucks lavendar!! tha is so nice.. oo i see you live in south cali also!! yay for ! :yay: soo no i havn't tried any foot creams cause the dry part is from my over extensive wearing of flip flops...it's not that they just get dry, i have a calous problem also!! lolol i know i know--ewwwwww right?....:scared1:

anyhow walking in flip flops takes practise! just keep at it ..you'll get it!:yay:

and if you ever need a set of disneyland maps just let me know!!!!!!

I'm telling you, Body Shop foot products. They're great! I don't know if they would cure you of your foot issues but they're a lot of fun and smell great. It's especially nice when it's hot outside. Even DH will use the foot soak and use lotion when he sees me getting the stuff out! :rotfl2:

I don't think I'll ever get the hang of flip flops but that's okay. I like my tevas. They have straps all over so that I don't have to worry about them falling off. :rotfl: Actually, you know, I think one reason I have a problem with flip flops is that I tend to walk fast. If I'm walking somewhere then I'm on a mission to get to my destination fast so I don't have time to deal with flippy floppy shoes. :rotfl:

Thanks for the map offer but I think i'm good. We go fairly often although it's been awhile since our last visit because of some craziness around here. Hoping to go back soon.

:) ok so maybe let this be a lesson to those that visit disneyland park, unless you plan on visiting a foot doctor while you're here don't do like shelly and i do and wear flip flops to the park for extend hours at a time!! and that is where the snearker bit comes in, sneakers is really better--but i like to feel the wind between my toes ! i have although seen a lady once wear stiletto's to the park...that was very odd :lmao: But i do suggest to those visting, pack a pair of flip flops in a bag and right before you get on a GRR or splash put your flip flops on! that way after the ride your feet can dry easily and you won't be walking around the park with wet socks and sloshy shoes! :thumbsup2 as we have all probably experienced wet,sloshy shoes and socks is not a great feeling!! :)

and umm shelly the sheet thing happens to me also!! rflol rflol:rotfl2: it's such a bad feeling, and it happens with socks and carpet too!:rotfl2:

the other thing i find odd other then people that wear flip flops to an amusement park, is the ones that wear UGGS on 85 degree days..... :rotfl2: like help me out here, i don't get it. those people's feet must sweating up a storm in those uggs! and umm the worst color i have seen was a bright pink :scared1:

ummm, hello?!?! they are fashionistas!! style before comfort....i did that too, when i was young and dumb!:lmao:

Hey - I love flip-flops too....... But I have a secret to combat the dreaded nasty heels......... Get a Ped-Egg :thumbsup2 Just use that a little every night and the yuckiness will go away. Remember to put on cream after (the peppermint cream feels really good) :upsidedow

ummm, hello?!?! they are fashionistas!! style before comfort....i did that too, when i was young and dumb!:lmao:

oh this person was like in her late 20's i think.. bright pink uggs..seriously??:lmao: lol fashionistas..style before comfort!! rfol:rotfl:

hey here is my flip flops ..these are not the ones i hated.. these are my new pair $22!! :thumbsup2

28wne42.jpg

I love flips flops but not at the park. How about those women that wear high heels to the parks? I don't know how they do it????

I'd love one of those maps!:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter