Funniest comments you've overheard in WDW

Status
Not open for further replies.
BamaTigger said:
I once heard a lady ask a CM in the MK WHAT TIME IS THE 3 OCLOCK PARADE!!! :confused3

The CM nice responsded with a cute little grin...MA'AM....ITS AT 3 OCLOCK.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

That question is SO popular that Disney actually included it in their on-property scrapbooking quote stickers that they sell at various shops.

I've actually heard some CMs say that there is an actual answer to that. For instance, if you're sitting on Main Street, the parade starts later - obviously - because it takes a bit longer for the parade to get that far down the route. Technically, the only place the parade starts at 3 is right beside Splash Mountain, but it is still a funny question. A better way to term the question might be, "How long does it take for the parade to arrive at this spot on Main Street?" or something similar.

At the end of day, we got off the tram. another family also got off. The mom started to get very upset. She kept saying where's bobby. I think she thought she left him on the tram. We got a little worried too, until the grandmother finally replied your holding him.

Please forgive me if somebody find this inappropiat, but I thought it was pretty darn funny. Last December I was in DTD on the day we were to leave doing some last minute shopping at either World Of Disney or team mickey. I see a little boy and he is carrying around a box of golf balls with Mickey's face on them. He catches up to his mother and says "Mommy look" the mother looks at what the kid has in his hand and almost screams "Please put Mickey's balls down." :rotfl:

JessRocks83 said:
Please forgive me if somebody find this inappropiat, but I thought it was pretty darn funny. Last December I was in DTD on the day we were to leave doing some last minute shopping at either World Of Disney or team mickey. I see a little boy and he is carrying around a box of golf balls with Mickey's face on them. He catches up to his mother and says "Mommy look" the mother looks at what the kid has in his hand and almost screams "Please put Mickey's balls down." :rotfl:

:rotfl2:

I know there is a huge debate about parents having their kids do stuff they don't want to and I am not writing this to start that debate here- This was just really funny to hear.
We were waiting in line for pirates on Friday and there was this little boy (looked abt 8 or so) and he was telling his dad "I don't wanna ride this ride! Trust me on this dad!" The way he was saying it just had everyone in line laughing!!

Not so funny was the kid that was French Kissing the wall on Buzz Lightyear. All I could think of was how many boogers kids had put on that wall and how many people had touched it before this kid was kissing and licking it!

Syrreal said:
Not so funny was the kid that was French Kissing the wall on Buzz Lightyear. All I could think of was how many boogers kids had put on that wall and how many people had touched it before this kid was kissing and licking it!

:crazy2:

My wife and I were sitting in the circle just outside Fast Track when we heard a woman complaining about the birds on the property.

"Can't Disney do something about the birds?"

We just smiled and thought how happy we were to understand the Magic.

If I had a nickel for every time I heard "Where can I get a Fast-track for Fast-track..."

Or been told that it's ridiculous that you have to pay for Fastpass!

:rotfl2:

We were at MVMCP last Friday night and overheard a lady say something to the effect that she thought it was suspose to snow. Her husband (?) pointed up to the lights on Main Street and said that he could see it snowing and she replied that she didn't mean fake snow. She thought that it was going to be real snow. It was about 60 degrees out.

pennylynn said:
We were at MVMCP last Friday night and overheard a lady say something to the effect that she thought it was suspose to snow. Her husband (?) pointed up to the lights on Main Street and said that he could see it snowing and she replied that she didn't mean fake snow. She thought that it was going to be real snow. It was about 60 degrees out.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Clampetts have finally made it to Disney World.

One night after Wishes, we were all trying to get to a monorail to the T&T centre, so my family went to queue up for a monorail. It was absolutely full of hundreds of people as expected..
There were 2 cast members at the top of the ramp, stood next to the monorails. They were making everyone move right down to the end as they do.. Anyway, one of the CM's started a chant. It went like 'Move all the way to the back please folks, move all the way down to the right" Then every single guest would clap twice. :rotfl: It was SO funny and it went on forever! Something I'll never forget.

Not at WDW, but a few miles away at Universal. My mom had just discovered Spongebob and fell in love with him. On the way back in the bus a bunch of kids were singing the Spongebob song, and DM had to join in, yelling at the top of her lungs "SPONGE-BOX-SQUARE-FEET!"
:rolleyes1

hogwartsdropout said:
One night after Wishes, we were all trying to get to a monorail to the T&T centre, so my family went to queue up for a monorail. It was absolutely full of hundreds of people as expected..
There were 2 cast members at the top of the ramp, stood next to the monorails. They were making everyone move right down to the end as they do.. Anyway, one of the CM's started a chant. It went like 'Move all the way to the back please folks, move all the way down to the right" Then every single guest would clap twice. :rotfl: It was SO funny and it went on forever! Something I'll never forget.

reminds me of one scorching summer day at Six Flags long ago. Quite a few people(including us) were standing in line for the log flume. It was one of those lines where you are constantly moving and there are TVs all along the line. Anyway, everyone was sorta sluggish and just plodding along, looking tired and sweaty,not a smile to be found. Alan Jacksons "Chasin that Neon Rainbow" started playing on the TVs. Suddenly everyone starting singing and had a bounce in their steps as we went along in line. It was really something to see and experience. :thumbsup2

Hopefully this won't offend anyone--this happened years ago and my family and I still find it hysterical!

This came from my DSis when she and my DBIL were on one of their many Disney trips. I think this particular day they were at MK and there are a few stands that sell candied cashews, almonds, etc. which as I'm sure many of you have experienced, smell delicious and my DBIL absolutely loves. Anyway, there they are walking down the street surrounded by families with happy children when that wonderful scent wafts its way to my DSis's nose. Without thinking about it, these words come out of her mouth, "Oh, Honey, I smell your nuts!".....When I heard this I thought I would die from laughing so hard! Of course on the subsequent trips we have taken since then, I'm sure you can imagine what goes through our heads (and what comes out of our mouths) when that familiar scent fills the air! :rolleyes1

Walking out of Animal Kingdom a 11 to 13 year old boy was walking nearby. We passed the Mexican Band playing. The boy asks his Mom: "Do they come from a real country?"

OMickeyURSoFine said:
Hopefully this won't offend anyone--this happened years ago and my family and I still find it hysterical!

This came from my DSis when she and my DBIL were on one of their many Disney trips. I think this particular day they were at MK and there are a few stands that sell candied cashews, almonds, etc. which as I'm sure many of you have experienced, smell delicious and my DBIL absolutely loves. Anyway, there they are walking down the street surrounded by families with happy children when that wonderful scent wafts its way to my DSis's nose. Without thinking about it, these words come out of her mouth, "Oh, Honey, I smell your nuts!".....When I heard this I thought I would die from laughing so hard! Of course on the subsequent trips we have taken since then, I'm sure you can imagine what goes through our heads (and what comes out of our mouths) when that familiar scent fills the air! :rolleyes1

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OMickeyURSoFine said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Whilst doing the Segway tour in EPCOT, we were going by a family with a young child. The child said "Daddy, what are those?" the fathers response "Something to make people fat" ;)

hogwartsdropout said:

That is too funny. We heard the same little chant when we were there back in September. It was quite "catching" as I sang it in my head ALL the way back to the resort...I think my husband started to get a little annoyed after I started singing it out loud when he was trying to go to sleep! That was our first time ever at Disney, so I too will always remember that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter