Funniest comments you've overheard in WDW

Status
Not open for further replies.
nightshaderose said:
VACATION RULE #3
Plans are like boyfriends. They’re useful and comforting to have around, and they can sometimes make the difference between the day being a disaster or a success, but you have to be willing to ditch them if they’re not making you happy.

If you were to change one small word in this, would everyone (and by "everyone" I mean WOMEN) find it just as "funny"?

Plans are like GIRLfriends. They’re useful and comforting to have around, and they can sometimes make the difference between the day being a disaster or a success, but you have to be willing to ditch them if they’re not making you happy.

Or is it just OK to diminish the importance of men?

-Political Correctness 101

Robo said:
If you were to change one small word in this, would everyone (and by "everyone" I mean WOMEN) find it just as "funny"?

Plans are like GIRLfriends. They’re useful and comforting to have around, and they can sometimes make the difference between the day being a disaster or a success, but you have to be willing to ditch them if they’re not making you happy.

LOL - I thought it was funny - regardless of whether it says boyfriend or girlfriend. :rolleyes:

Robo said:

The people I spend most of my time with (of all genders/prefrences) would find it just as funny (and true for us) no matter what gender I used in the joke. I picked men for the joke because they're who I tend to date (and I will Not continue dating someone I'm not happy with). I have friends who use the "girlfriend" version.
My boyfriend not only agrees with Vacation Rule #3, but has added his own corrolary: "and one is never enough." :love1:

That is all I'm going to say about this in a public forum (esp. this one). If you'd like to continue this discussion, I'd be happy to do so privately.

Mister Incredible said:
My sister and I were in line at the Tower of Terror a few years back. It had just rained so the line was actually foggy. There were a couple of teenagers in front of us. One kid said, "Man, I can't see Jack S%^T!" I tapped him on the shoulder. When he turned around I said, "Hi, I'm Jack S%^t!" I thought my sister and his friends were going to pee their pants! :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl: Too funny!!! I would have loved to see the look on his face!!

kirkharrod said:
Funniest thing I heard in Disney last October:

"I'm gonna vote for George Bush because he's a guy I could drink a beer with!"

That's funny on so many levels!

Actually... Last October... That very well might have been me! :rotfl:

for posting! I was home today with a sick child, and I had many, many things I SHOULD have done, but instead- I sat here and chuckled the afternoon away! You guys are great!!!! :jumping1: ::yes::

I totally forgot about this until reading another thread. When we were at MGM last May, a lady behind us at The Magic of Disney Animation kept telling the person next to her that her pencil isn't working. I couldn't imagine why a pencil wouldn't work unless it needed sharpening so, I glanced back and guess what? She was trying to write on the light box. She didn't have any paper. She had the light box smudged with grey! Her pencil wasn't working right ;) so, she licked her finger and was trying to wipe it off...making the grey mess worse. Her pencil wasn't working....:rotfl2:

We were at Crystal Palace last March. My oldest daughter (age 6 at the time) has a huge Piglet fetish. So when Piglet was the first character to come out to the dining room, she got so excited! He walked by our table on his way to his first stop (at the other end of our dining area) and my other wonderful daughter (who was 5 at the time) turns to me and says (loud enough for everyone to hear, especially her sister) "daddy, Piglet's a person, I saw a zipper on his back!" The look on my oldest daughter's face as she began to cry was sooooo precious, I did all I could to keep from having a major laughing attack. Thinking quickly, I told her, "Honey, of course he has a zipper on his back, how else would Piglet be able to go to the bathroom?" For some reason, this worked!

pedro2112 said:
We were at Crystal Palace last March. My oldest daughter (age 6 at the time) has a huge Piglet fetish. So when Piglet was the first character to come out to the dining room, she got so excited! He walked by our table on his way to his first stop (at the other end of our dining area) and my wonderful DD5 turns to me and says (loud enough for everyone to hear) "daddy, Piglet's a person, I saw a zipper on his back!" The look on my DD6's face as she began to cry was sooooo precious, I did all I could to keep from having a major laughing attack. Thinking quickly, I told her, "Honey, of course he has a zipper on his back, how else would Piglet be able to go to the bathroom?" For some reason, this worked!

Now, that was some fancy footwork! Good thinking, pedro!

Have been reading all of these and really enjoying them. I was telling my brother about these and he reminded me of one that happened A LONG time ago when we were there as kids. I don't know if it falls under funny comment or funny action or both, so I will post it anyway.

We were on one of the rafts that takes you over to Tom Sawyer's Island. A man had a video camera on his shoulder....yes, one of those old video cameras that you held on your shoulder and took a full size VHS tape (I know I'm dating myself). Well, there must have been some movement or people rustling around, b/c all of a sudden this man's video camera is pushed/bumped/slipped off his shoulder and into the river. Before anyone can do anything the man dives in after it. The CM about has a heartattack, everyone is like :earseek: and the man quickly comes back to the surface with camera in hand. He climbs back into the boat and stands up. Everyone is cheering :cheer2: , the CM doesn't know what to say :confused3 and the man is oblivious to all of us and just examining his video camera. All of a sudden a huge smile comes across his face :teeth: and he yells out "Look, its still working!" and proceeds to turn it on. Immediately, the video camera sparks and snaps and makes the worst sound you ever want to hear from your own electronics and then shuts down forever. :badpc: The man's reaction turns from :teeth: to :guilty: Everyone on the boat silently turned around, :rolleyes1 the stunned CM slowly started the engine and we quitely made our way to Tom Sawyer's Island.

ryanmilla said:
Have been reading all of these and really enjoying them. I was telling my brother about these and he reminded me of one that happened A LONG time ago when we were there as kids. I don't know if it falls under funny comment or funny action or both, so I will post it anyway.

We were on one of the rafts that takes you over to Tom Sawyer's Island. A man had a video camera on his shoulder....yes, one of those old video cameras that you held on your shoulder and took a full size VHS tape (I know I'm dating myself). Well, there must have been some movement or people rustling around, b/c all of a sudden this man's video camera is pushed/bumped/slipped off his shoulder and into the river. Before anyone can do anything the man dives in after it. The CM about has a heartattack, everyone is like :earseek: and the man quickly comes back to the surface with camera in hand. He climbs back into the boat and stands up. Everyone is cheering :cheer2: , the CM doesn't know what to say :confused3 and the man is oblivious to all of us and just examining his video camera. All of a sudden a huge smile comes across his face :teeth: and he yells out "Look, its still working!" and proceeds to turn it on. Immediately, the video camera sparks and snaps and makes the worst sound you ever want to hear from your own electronics and then shuts down forever. :badpc: The man's reaction turns from :teeth: to :guilty: Everyone on the boat silently turned around, :rolleyes1 the stunned CM slowly started the engine and we quitely made our way to Tom Sawyer's Island.

HA! That is too funny!! :rotfl:

ryanmilla said:

Ha! Looks like it's time for a new Mini DV!

While sitting on the curb last Friday waiting for Share A Dream Parade to start, a family with 2 young boys came up behind us. After a few minutes the boys starting to ask about leaving. Mom insisted they stay. One of the boys said "Why can't we just go back to the hotel and rest!!". Not such a funny statement from a parent, but very funny from a 6 year old.
:rotfl:

Major.Nelson said:
And also this happened in the bathroom i forgot what park i think epcot or maybe MK and i was in a stall and in the next stall over i heard :listen: a little boy singing poopie poopie poopie :rockband: and he just kept on saying it with a rhyme pattern! it was hard not to laugh i think when i was washing my hands the boy was still in there then his parent went to the stall door and said something like stop singing.

Oh my, I was drinking when I read this, and I sprayed water all over my monitor. :rotfl:

Paisleyjane said:
Riding the bus from DTD as we passed Cirque Du Soleil, a woman on the bus to her husband, "Hey maybe we should got to that Circus Ole'".

OMG, my mom says this and we are always teasing her about it. :rotfl2:

We were standing in the castle looking at the cinderella murals. We were looking at the one with the stepmother and 2 ugly stepsisters on it. When we hear this lady explaining to her daughter that that must be cinderella's 3 ugly stepsisters. :rolleyes:

Friday at Epcot France. Man answers phone
"Hello"..."No we're stuck in France!".

Well, I don't have any funny comments overheard at WDW because I've never been! but that all changes tomorrow! I'll certainly be on the lookout for funny stuff, especially by our own crew. Let you all know when I get back.
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: pirate:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter