>> Funniest Overheard Comments Part II <<

I didnt read through all these but I'm sure this has ben mentioned more than once. It's around noon at Studios and we have just left TSMM and are walking back toward the Big Hat. A woman with her family, who are rubber necking looking at all things Disney and are obviously on their first visit and are without a plan, or fastpasses, says "Lets go down here and ride this Toy Story Ride real quick before we eat. It sounds fun!" Well she is right about the fun but hardly a walk on! :rotfl2:

"I'm scared! Oh My God I'm having fun!" screamed by a little girl in the slide at CBR pool...this became our favorite saying of the whole trip.
jb

That is so adorable! It's how I felt when I went on Forbidden Journey. I don't do roller coasters and the only rides I usually go on are at Disney or "baby" rides with the kids.

Sunday at MK

Wife: "There is a 20 minute wait for the Winnie the Pooh ride, lets go!"
Husband: "What is a Winnie the Pooh?"

I'm ashamed FOR him. :confused3

----------------
Also Sunday, during me having a snack at Cosmic Rays while looking at the castle

*one or two fireworks go off on castle from stage show*
little boy: MOM SOMEONE IS BOMBING THE CASTLE!!
Mom: No dear it's just from th....
little boy: IT'S THE TERRORISTS MOM THEY WANT MICKEY
Mom: No, no it's from the show!
little boy: MOM THEY ARE BLOWING UP THE CASTLE AND CINDERELLA IS IN THERE! SOMEONE HAS TO TELL HER!
Mom: It's okay honey!
little boy: IT'S NOT OKAY TERRORISTS ARE BLOWING UP THE CASTLE MOM!!!

... This went on for a good ten minutes. The little boy was extremely concerned that terrorists were trying to destroy Cinderella Castle. Easily the most entertaining snacktime I have ever had.

I overheard two funny things in the MK yesterday. At a meet & greet with Gaston, a 3 or 4 year old girl in a Belle costume came over. He of course made a fuss over her, calling her "Belle". When he asked her to marry him, she ran away, into her mother's arms. They coaxed her back for a photo, and instead of telling her to say "cheese", he told her to say "I do." She yelled "No!", and Gaston said, "I took a shot." :) As she left, He kissed her hand, which she immediately wiped off, and Gaston pointed it out to all the on onlookers.

Later, in the haunted mansion, in the stretching room, the ghost host said that he didn't mean to scare us prematurely, and a little kid in the crowd yelled out "yes you did, you liar!"

We were waiting in line to check in at POFQ and a CM stopped by to visit with people in the line to assure them that they'd be assisted as soon as possible and asked if anyone had any questions. A woman in front of us asked if the restaurant had mashed potatoes. The CM looked a little stunned and said, I know they have chicken...

Of all the things to ask about a resort...mashed potatoes?!!

We were waiting in line to check in at POFQ and a CM stopped by to visit with people in the line to assure them that they'd be assisted as soon as possible and asked if anyone had any questions. A woman in front of us asked if the restaurant had mashed potatoes. The CM looked a little stunned and said, I know they have chicken...

Of all the things to ask about a resort...mashed potatoes?!!
I can’t think of a more important question to ask.
This no small potatoes.

I am sure many many people have heard this one or variations. During our 2012 trip I overheard a young CM explaining to a family in the lobby of French Quarter that no matter what their travel agent told them Disney does not have a bus to Universal.

I am sure many many people have heard this one or variations. During our 2012 trip I overheard a young CM explaining to a family in the lobby of French Quarter that no matter what their travel agent told them Disney does not have a bus to Universal.
I don’t know if it still exists but there used to be a Universal ticket that included transportation from Disney property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter