Funny "girls are evil" picture!

Loves Disney said:
While little does she know she is being discussed in a VMKids and Teens Community Board branching from the VMK Boards... :rolleyes:

Well, till I 'accidentally' blurt it out. lol :rolleyes:

Front, Leo, you need hobbies, lol. Poor Jessie, we are talking about her and she doesn't know it, or does she? ;)

I don't think the math is correct either..
Ah well. Still funny :)

Captain Brain said:
Front, Leo, you need hobbies, lol. Poor Jessie, we are talking about her and she doesn't know it, or does she? ;)

What're you talking about Brain? Front and I have our hobbies! They're just... unique. ;) Jessie must think you're a tattler Brain!

I haven't told her, she can look for herself, I've told her that several time. :p

Captain Brain said:
It's hard to find a GF when your shorter than everyone....

I dated someone who was shorter than me (and I'm only 5ft... at least according to my driver's license. I may actually be shorter :rolleyes: ). Then he grew... and the relationship ended...

ummmm is my pathetic attempt at encouragement working?

HeDiedxILive said:
I dated someone who was shorter than me (and I'm only 5ft... at least according to my driver's license. I may actually be shorter :rolleyes: ). Then he grew... and the relationship ended...

ummmm is my pathetic attempt at encouragement working?
It works just fine, sort of. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter