Funny Memes

I had no idea this was so universal.
I'm sure every mom had "the Good Scissors", usually kept near her sewing supplies.
"No, don't use those! Those are the Good Scissors!"
I make costumes as a side gig. Anyone caught with their hands on my fabric scissors (I have 3 for different fabrics, including a 14" tailor shears) had best be ready to 'splain really fast or prepare to die.

To prevent such tragedies, I buy cheap Ikea Trojka scissors ($3.99 for a pack of 3) by the dozen and salt them all over the house. Bonus points that they are not handed, so my lefty DH is fine with them.

I make costumes as a side gig. Anyone caught with their hands on my fabric scissors (I have 3 for different fabrics, including a 14" tailor shears) had best be ready to 'splain really fast or prepare to die.

To prevent such tragedies, I buy cheap Ikea Trojka scissors ($3.99 for a pack of 3) by the dozen and salt them all over the house. Bonus points that they are not handed, so my lefty DH is fine with them.

Deep down I am so very much hoping you make those light up dresses for the Travelers & Romanichal like in the Big Fat Gypsy Wedding show that used to be on TV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter