Funny Memes

I said I had nothing again the banjo. 😉

Best banjo representative EVER is Kermit!! I mean if he was on that flyer instead of the dweeb in the suit, people would have been mad no phone number was given.

Yeah, the pic is actually funny, even if it is bashing the banjo. I'd like to see Steve Martin's reaction.

Or just take a lighter to the strip - that was always fun!

I used to use these type of caps in my C.O.P.S. toys. They were "fightin' crime in a future time" - with caps! Anyone remember?
Uh, yes! I had one of those bad guys. The TV show was great too, the creator of Aeon Flux (Peter Chung) worked on it.

The 80's Robocop figures had a cap gun mechanism built into their backs, it was awkward looking.

Uh, yes! I had one of those bad guys. The TV show was great too, the creator of Aeon Flux (Peter Chung) worked on it.

The 80's Robocop figures had a cap gun mechanism built into their backs, it was awkward looking.

Oh, yeah, I had some Robocop and the Ultra Police toys too. Nothing like a toy line based off a hard R movie! The backpacks were awkward, but they worked better than the C.O.P.S. cap guns and could be fired rapidly.

I did love C.O.P.S. designs to, especially the riot cop guy with the shield. Plus some of the characters had ties to G.I. Joe, which was fun. The show as good stuff too! Robocop had a cartoon, but it didn't air here so I have only seen bits and peices of it though - it didn't seem too good though.

I did love C.O.P.S. designs to, especially the riot cop guy with the shield. Plus some of the characters had ties to G.I. Joe, which was fun.
Huh, I did not know there were ties to GI Joe.
My favorite was the bad guy with the visible brain.

Huh, I did not know there were ties to GI Joe.
My favorite was the bad guy with the visible brain.

Dr. Badvibes! I had that one, mostly to get the little droid he had too. All of the bad guys were so great - like weird futuristic 1950s criminals! I LOVED the 1930's mobster guy with the violin case and the machine guns under his coat. I actually never had that toy though!

A least one of the COPS had the same last name as a G.I. Joe on the filecards. It mentions that his father was a member of an unnamed top-secret military unit. I think it was one of the wave 2 guys, but the line was developed by some of the same team at Hasbro as G.I. Joe. They had similar construction too, only larger.

We may be getting out in the weeds here, ha ha!

I LOVED the 1930's mobster guy with the violin case and the machine guns under his coat. I actually never had that toy though!

We may be getting out in the weeds here, ha ha!

Oh yeah! I remember the gangster guy's jacket opened and guns would flip out. He had a cool scene in the TV intro too.
And yes, we're getting a bit weedy here, better get back to the usual programming!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter