Funny Memes

This is the "at the point in my life where I can't remember the passwords that I just reset" one. (I'm always too lazy to click the attachments, and I assume other people are, too.)

For some people, this means reaching the point in life where you know that if you can remember the password, it probably isn't a very strong password. ;)

I'm one of those people and I'm always hoping to hear rootbeer, cream soda or Dr. Pepper , but I don't want to be like a kid and ask for it willy nilly 'cause pop shaming is real ;)

No flight attendant will shame you. (and hands down we would rather you ask than go through the 20+ things we have)

I have been asked all of those options plenty of times, never shamed -- just apologized that we do not carry it. No doubt, Dr. Pepper was the most requested. Root beer and cream soda not as popular, but I have been asked. Fruit punch was a popular request too.

Then again ... I have also been asked what we have on draught. Now that one made me chuckle.

I'm one of those people and I'm always hoping to hear rootbeer, cream soda or Dr. Pepper , but I don't want to be like a kid and ask for it willy nilly 'cause pop shaming is real ;)
I usually ask if they have Coke or Pepsi products first, then I at least know which products go with that brand. I am not shy about asking for root beer if I want to go caffeine free though. If they don’t have what you asked for, knowing which brand they sell makes it quick to pick a second choice.

I have only seen pop shaming when it’s a Coke vs. Pepsi vs. regional cola thing, since in some areas Dr. Pepper is affiliated with Pepsi and in some areas it’s affiliated with Coke so it’s more of an independent brand.

I haven’t worn pantyhose in years. What are they using instead of nail polish these days?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter