Funny Memes

Accidents that maim aren’t funny.
There is a difference between humorously pointing out the danger of fireworks and encouraging the actions that might result in maiming. I know in this age it is hard to tell good from bad, but sometimes we all need to try and lighten up a bit before we are all in a padded room. (Yea, I know, mental illness isn't funny either so try and avoid it wherever possible)

This wouldn't be so funny, if it wasn't true. So many channels started out with one premise and have "pivoted" to something else.

You know like with MTV, CMT, VH1 used to be about music and now are something else entirely.
Agreed, wish the weather channel would just shut up and give me numbers - it is as often wrong as it is right, just like me... who on earth is paying for premium?

There is a difference between humorously pointing out the danger of fireworks and encouraging the actions that might result in maiming. I know in this age it is hard to tell good from bad, but sometimes we all need to try and lighten up a bit before we are all in a padded room. (Yea, I know, mental illness isn't funny either so try and avoid it wherever possible)
Wow, that was very condescending. I know good from bad and please don’t tell me to lighten up, it’s rude. The danger of fireworks isn’t funny in any way nor is making light of mental illness. It’s all funny until it’s happening to you or someone you care about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter