Funny Memes

Then don't laugh and don't be rude by insisting that you have to point out to others that you don't find a simple message funny. I guess if you do it, it isn't rude.
I didn’t laugh at the meme and pointing out that I don’t like a meme is not rude. You response to my comment was rude.

CD? You mean the album jacket? LOL
Good catch! I was so anti CD but people shamed me into thinking I was being old fashioned so I ditched my albums later on & kick myself every day. Even with a scratch there was something magical about the weight of an album, memorizing just where to drop the with just the right touch for my favorite songs even knowing where that hiccup was going to pop up in a minor defect. Then, with a 45 for poor kids like me who often couldn't afford a whole album, there was that hope waiting to see if the B side was a gift or not :). Now the coolest were the albums with images and sometimes even blue ones, although I never had one I admired them at "The Music Store."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter